• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder](So our next adventure is to find a cure for Ward? I can do with that)

[/QUOTE]
Its gonna be a little more complicated than that, but we are going somewhere where we can help Ward.

By the way, Luness did just approach the group asking what was going on so she's rather clueless at the moment lol.

Ashley would answer, but she's a little more worried about Achyls and the Princess getting into an argument.

I really need to know who else besides Katt and me have played Dragon Age Origins. I am loving this game beyond measure, mostly because of the dialogue between characters.

Ok, everyone bug Crooked for the post.

Please feel free drag Mary wherever she needs to be.

I've been so slammed at work today, haven't had a moment away. Will be able to post in about 2 and a half or 3 hours when I get off and home.

I've played DA: Origins before. It's been a while, but it was tons of fun, I remember that much.

maaaayyybe not entirely perfect? :P

No worried Ethics, we'll catch you up.

I am playing it now, my little sister has been harassing me to play it for months, finally I tried it last week...and now I'm in the dwarf city.

@zCrookedz Not hating on your creative freedom here, but if this post takes any longer I'm going to have to put a word cap on it :P

no im so sorry. the top of my post should explain the tardiness. thanks for ya'lls patience.

SilverFlight said:
(Whoa, howsabout we go now? We're all waiting here to go :P plus Ward would only have 12 hours left to find a cure for the poison if we wait another day. ))
I wasnt sure if we should go right away or not. I can change it so that we leave now.

OK!! Again i am so sorry about this guys. This is the first time ive taken the reigns on anything in A LONG time so im pretty sure ive fallen back to noob ranking

Nyr didn't but I will make her soon to do it - was just a bit preoccupied.

Btw DID Leo cross already? I might have missed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back