• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Thank you!! I'll write a post to catch up. I really don't want to quit. There has just been some issues with rl which might effect me and my free time later on. I'll let you know if I have to when that time comes.

Haha, wasn't on all day today! >.< I was out with Family. Got to watch Mad Max...Though now I feel more protective towards Ashley now as a result.

SilverFlight said:
How was that? I want to see it.
I really enjoyed the movie. It had fantastic reviews too. But I feel strongly protective towards Ashley. I'm sure the rest of the party will feel the same way if they decide to watch it, yourself included.

Oh yeah, you should probably go check on her, she just had a bad dream >.<

Hurray for friendship!!!! @DawnAntalios

BTW: I am fully aware that Lions can't actually purr (in case anyone wanted to scold me for that) but there is just something so satisfying when i hear a cat purr and when Leo is happy he deserves to purr dang it.

:3 Friendship is magic!

Also Leo is special, he is a purring lion! After all he has spent so much time with the spirit of the forest that he can now purr as much as he wants! And he does not even have to cough up fur balls just as an extra benefit!

Happy Monday everyone, if there even is such a thing. The post i just made with Nyr in the Library will be the official kick off of the new arc. I left it open for you all to be able to finish your current activities and then head for the grand hall. Once there you will all be filled in on where we are headed.Take your time and don't feel rushed. Hope you guys are pumped :D

@Shimakage Thunder

Luness is still in her emotional moment with Alta, though it shouldn't take much longer. ^^ As for Falarion, he's still in dire need of that new prosthetic foot and all lol.

Lioness075 said:
Luness is still in her emotional moment with Alta, though it shouldn't take much longer. ^^ As for Falarion, he's still in dire need of that new prosthetic foot and all lol.
Yea, if Trindle needs more time to have the foot made Luness could fill him in after the meeting. We don't have to leave immediately after the meeting, obviously people will need time to gear themselves properly, just wanted to get the information to you guys so y'all arnt in the dark on where we are headed to.

The HYPE IS REAL!

No, seriously I am super excited.

giphy.gif

Now that I think about it, if we did an event where everyone became their younger selfs, would Ashley still be pregnant?

It was just a random thought after seeing the posting of Ashley's younger self. Extremely weird, but it's not like she had the baby when she was that young. It would make more sense if it just reverted back to like day one of the pregnancy or something though. It's not like the baby could just disappear entirely.

No baby, we are agreed. It will be placed in the magic space-time that we obviously had to cross to revert to our younger selves.

I'd imagine it'd be after whatever is taking place next. Or maybe way further down the line. Either way, I'll be highly amused to see both Leo and Luness as kittens lol. I know that Luness will be impossible to work with since her attention will be jumping everywhere. xD

either the baby arc, or the fablewood folks go to the human world. I think either of them will be a fantastic story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back