• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Yeah. I agree. I have another doctors appointment on Saturday that will last way too long and prom Sunday

[/QUOTE]
ooo prom?! Have fun! ^^

All righty. Also, @SilverFlight don't forget that Luness has made an appearance in the infirmary with Alta.

my only question is what happens to Falarion when he changes from wolf to human form? does the leg change as well? i figured since Trindle was so skilled in shifter armor, he could make a shifter protsetic. What you guys think? @SilverFlight @Lioness075

I approve. Like, it looks human when he's human and then it looks like a wolf's hind foot when he's werewolf.

Trindle has thought of that. :) he's using the same spells as with the shifter armour, but because he's not the one who casts them it'll take longer.

Also, Jade is coming back to give FableWood another shot. Please be considerate of her and be patient if she makes mistakes.

I'm back! Now that everyone is getting off for the weekend... heh... heh...

DawnAntalios said:
Thank you all who participated in the siege! It was the best experience I have ever had even despite of my hubris.
I can't wait what @zCrookedz has in store for us!
Sorry I wasn't around for much of this part. It really was fantastic! I got lost and kept trying to catch up, then when I did I stopped getting notifications :( Also, So @zCrookedz is leading the next round?? Cool! I feel like I missed some info. haha

Its all good @KattRai. As of right now, there has been no mention of what the next adventure is going to be, except for the little bits i have sprinkled into Leo's stuff. (which hasn't been very much) Everyone is just gonna pal around this weekend and then Monday we will begin. I would like for everyone to have their characters in the castles great hall by Sunday night if thats ok with @SilverFlight. If you don't think you will have time to make the post, don't sweat it. I promise not to leave anyone behind once we get this ball rolling.

zCrookedz said:
Its all good @KattRai. As of right now, there has been no mention of what the next adventure is going to be, except for the little bits i have sprinkled into Leo's stuff. (which hasn't been very much) Everyone is just gonna pal around this weekend and then Monday we will begin. I would like for everyone to have their characters in the castles great hall by Sunday night if thats ok with @SilverFlight. If you don't think you will have time to make the post, don't sweat it. I promise not to leave anyone behind once we get this ball rolling.
Sounds good to me.

KattRai said:
I'm back! Now that everyone is getting off for the weekend... heh... heh...

Sorry I wasn't around for much of this part. It really was fantastic! I got lost and kept trying to catch up, then when I did I stopped getting notifications :( Also, So @zCrookedz is leading the next round?? Cool! I feel like I missed some info. haha
I, will always be around. If you need to ask anything about what happened please do :)

Okay, @SilverFlight.... What feels trip did I miss with Luness?? I know about Nyr and her dad, but I feel like I missed another Feels trip and I can't find it in the pages... :( I want to be sad with everyone else, even if it is delayed!

KattRai said:
Okay, @SilverFlight.... What feels trip did I miss with Luness?? I know about Nyr and her dad, but I feel like I missed another Feels trip and I can't find it in the pages... :( I want to be sad with everyone else, even if it is delayed!
Luness is haunted by the death of her mother and having to kill her father, the darkness that Erzaul blasted her with didn't entirely get dispelled and so she's dealing with that too. Just the bathroom mirror scene and past feels resurfacing.

I will!! Oh yes. I'm a flirt. I will be in a room full of cute chicks and guys and my boyfriend. Oh yes. Field day for me.

Anyways, I'm going to go sleep for a year, or curl up and die. Not sure. Either way I'm getting off soon and probably for the weekend.

We'll casually wander in the opposite direction lol.

I like the surprise. Because with banba then its more of me "whats the first thing that pops into my head" rather than "lets randomize everything and make it awkwardly forced."

Excitement either way!

Hey guys just FYI I'm at my grandmas and her internet is out. She doesn't have cell service either. It's taken about 30 min to load and post this (so far). So....I will be offline until tomorrow!

gooberethics said:
Hey guys just FYI I'm at my grandmas and her internet is out. She doesn't have cell service either. It's taken about 30 min to load and post this (so far). So....I will be offline until tomorrow!
I am also in the same situation.......at the same grandmas......with gooberethics..........cause she is my real life wife >.> i might have forgotten to mention that before now.

*shrugs* Well, it's not like we HAVE to know everything about your real life lol. Anyhow, nice to know that either way. Never would've known unless told so. I'd love to be able to say my boyfriend was on this site, but roleplaying isn't a high priority in his life sadly. Would be so much fun too.

zCrookedz said:
I am also in the same situation.......at the same grandmas......with gooberethics..........cause she is my real life wife >.> i might have forgotten to mention that before now.
Dun dun duhhhhh!

tumblr_lpy1y0aALP1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Seriously though, its good to have Mrs. Leo on board :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'll be gone at Kings Island all day today. feel free to use my characters as necissary, just keep them in character and tag me so I know what theyare doing when I get back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back