• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I puffed people out of the sky so that you can get the lantern. Still you need to infuse it with something powerful I guess - power of friendship? love? ( ugh) - since it was created with a massive dark energy.

@Lioness075 Well since he is a nuisance - and second in command - I guess it is more intimidating to lift him up as well yes? :D

Instantly making me think of MLP: Friendship is Magic here.

@Bea Delaine @SilverFlight I also have an idea how to get that power: since Elena tries to strike Erzaul he could also grab her mid-air, trying to burn her with the dark flame and such, hurting her badly - so then Ward can " awaken " his inner love, manifesting in the power you need, so that the others - Leo, Banba and I guess Luness as well? - can destroy the thing. Nyr might join in for tha lulz in the end.

Also I am really stupid this late in the evening so you might as well just ignore this.

@DawnAntalios Don't forget that only Luness was jumping at Erzaul so Falarion shouldn't be directly under attack with her. ^^;

Falarion* :P Thanks. Poor guy has suffered enough with his foot.

I can just see Luness hacking up a hairball in the background, disgusted with the whole love blossoming between Ward and Elena. Then to top it all off, Nyr would come out of no where and engulf Luness in a hug and Luness would just be like, "I hate all of you." xD

I guess I'll go ahead and have Luness unceremoniously crash into someone. Where's Nyr again? xD

I think it'll work. ^^

I'm kinda curious, when exactly is Ashley going to finally give birth?

I found an encouraging ward!

29e3f54dc63526771eb826b97291817f.jpg

((You can find more on positivedoodles on tumblr. She's very good. I enjoy her stuff.))

Jecklyn said:
I found an encouraging ward
((You can find more on positivedoodles on tumblr. She's very good. I enjoy her stuff.))
Ok, I love this. Notes plz! And where are those adorable baby pictures? Do I have to sift through this chat and put them up myself? Because don't think I wont!

@zCrookedz *looking at Leo's baby photo* He probably teethed on that axe.

Hey, I already posted mine in notes. I think the only one missing was Elena's.

Welcome to the feels trip, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back