• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I'm not really sure. Chronic migraines were normal but I fainted during one. I'm feeling a bit better now but I'm lost to the rp now. :/

Seriously though, we should do a fountain of youth mishap filler

I get a migraine 1-2 times a year and it always sucks for me too. They're real ones too with tunnel vision and all.

Ah. Mine I've never had tunnel vision but my eyes get full of greyish dots and I hear some high pitched sound over everything else, but they aren't the worst. Just very frequent.

Ok, that'll be on the list xD But that's pretty serious, geez. :( Now I'm worried about you.

Filled in, right. Well, the evil thing that started the war re-summoned the hollow corpses of the two generals which our characters fought. We have 2 new people, one is @SkywardSocks who is playing the Raven-witch Achyls and the other is @gooberethics who has not posted yet. Right now Ward, Leo, Leia, Nyr, Luness and Banba have just finished off the general-corpses and...I haven't read the latest yet, if you'll excuse me.

Oh its nothing important, @SilverFlight , no worries :D

Anyway I think I wait you to post before we advance, yes?

Also @Bea Delaine get better! :( Migranes are really bad and I guess this coming summer just makes everything worse. So hang in there and be strong!

Ah yes, Erazul (sp?) the evil being has ripped open a portal in the sky that leads to...um, where does it lead?

Also, Briar has a magic lantern that may be of some use.

@SilverFlight Luness is already mid-leap, aiming to knock down Erzaul from the sky or to at least distract him. In fact, her whole pack minus the one that helped the raven-girl is charging at Erzaul on the ground as well.

gooberethics said:
*waves* Still catching myself up. :)
You're good :)

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Luness is already mid-leap, aiming to knock down Erzaul from the sky or to at least distract him. In fact, her whole pack minus the one that helped the raven-girl is charging at Erzaul on the ground as well.
Well they stood by Ward at one point :P He was a bit distracted after that.

c3ff41d7-5077-475e-bc7d-ed5753f0347b.jpg

Here's what I think Ward could have looked like as a baby :3

zCrookedz said:
What does the amazing lantern do @SilverFlight O.o
Um...you, um...you...er, throw it into the portal! Yes, that's it, and it will close...I hope *looks at Dawn with a shrug*

Well that portal is supposed to go into the land of nightmares - where all the darkness is originated.

Although he claims to be the right hand of the " Dark One " he has his own motives as well - like have some nightmare party in the world.

Also @zCrookedz the portal is a rift but it is kept open by dark energies. Something - like a combined attack by everyone maybe - can destabilize it I think.

Maybe the magic lantern has eternal light or something in it that can be activated somehow? Then by throwing it into the portal it would destroy the land of nightmares? *shrugs*

I was thinking it should have a bit of magic stored. Ward really isn't that powerful, besides, I made the lantern, someone else can use it. :P

Perhaps Leo or Banba could use it since they're already trying to close the rift?

Well, I have no plans with it so you can count Luness out of magic lantern plans.

@DawnAntalios Falarion boosted Luness into the air, he didn't jump at Erzaul so he'd still be on the ground with the rest of the pack.

I know, but I've been sleeping and out for a while. I want to be done. Also I won't be on for much longer. I would rather have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back