• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Luness is a very specifically designed character.

Oh my goodness!!! What if we had a fountain of youth mishap filler?!?

Oh dear lol. That would be absolutely hilarious with Luness. I can just imagine her getting mad and attempting to snarl at someone, but mewling instead. xD

I died at the baby Nyr picture

images

Maybe Elena reverting back to stick figures and losing her Rs, ward and Leo chasing anything that moves... Or trying to eat Nyr

Whatever you do, don't bring a laser pointer near baby Luness. She'd be stalking it in an instant lol.

Well, if we do a fountain of youth filler... Banba would either have little to no effect because she controls her body anyways or have no movement. Find joke below:

NEVER SEEN BEFORE FOOTAGE OF BABY BANBA!

2c8e065aa9097122dd75d0ac4e81c3e0.jpg

Close enough lol. The fur color is supposed to be black and grey due to her werewolf father, but I don't think we'll find a perfect pic. ^^;

I might not post until tomorrow for the actual rp because I still feel pretty awful, so please don't include me until tomorrow?

Hmm... you did not recolor it did you? I think if you can isolate colors and replace them with an another... then I might just know how to do it, but unsure about that.

Anyway, that baby looks awesome!

She's a ball of fluff. Deadly, yet adorable. Fear her.

Luness would be so furious and yet so clumsy that she'd be unable to stop Nyr lol.

actually what i did was changed the entire pictures color with an option called Colorizing. it changes the colors and their hues and how dark the colors in a specific color is. After that i cut the eyes out of the original color and placed them where they needed. then i just colorized the two different eyes. I have a drawing tablet for my computers so it makes editing the tiniest details a whole lot easier. :)

I see, I might can figure out something similar. I need to unbox my tablet to do things like that then... I just don't dare, it feels bad to use it when I suck at drawing :P

Will check that colorizing out tho!

I took a photography class in high school and found the photoshopping way easier with the tablet. But my brother took it back, so I'd have to get my own if I want to use it.

So, wait, nightmares are falling out of the sky? Does that mean personalized nightmares for our heroes? Or are we gonna shut the portal down before that?

Nah, just nightmares as normal, no personal thingies, this is the end after all. You somehow need to collapse the portal though :P

Well, you have a flying Luness headed straight for Erzaul currently. Nobody else seemes to have made any other big moves yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back