• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

All right, Luness, Falarion, and her pack are all set for battle. :3

On a side note, any ideas why I can't pull up rpnation on my computer? >.>

The site had been... interesting lately. No notification works, random crashes... wouldn't be surprised if that is an another symptom.

Well this site better hold it together until we finish our war. Ok, I will have the Branbern forces initiate :D

Sorry guys! I had some family buisness and then my internet died and then the site wasn't working and... I'll catch up now.

It happens. Yesterday was Mother's Day after all. And yeah, this site has been fighting everyone since yesterday.

Post made. I made it so Banba's absence was accounted for and she just wasn't sitting around twiddling her thumbs.

I have a soccer game tonight, so assume Quincy is around and fighting, or if @KattRai wants to play her, since she and Alexander are working in tandem atm, I'll be back after you all are asleep, sorry!

@Bea Delaine We're all still in the air so crouching may be hard for you lol. At least, I haven't read Nyr flying down to the ground yet.

Well, The truck was in the shop, so I've been in town and away from internet for the better part of the day. I'll catch up and make a post now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back