• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Too late. xD I'm sitting down with you now lol.

@Flutterby nice artwork!

Just a note again to ppl *coughs in @Lioness075 direction* please post comments on the art in here, not in Notes, the idea is to have a gallery and not scroll through conversations in that tab. Thanks :3

*facepalm* Sorry, I keep forgetting lol.

I love Age of Ultron! Such a great movie. ^^ As for what I've done today, I went to my little sister's soccer game earlier and then did some grocery shopping for my mom. Now I'm back home and playing World of Warcraft. :3

I've been playing WoW for years now lol.

We will make it exist. :P What server do you play on? I play on both Hakkar and Moon Guard.

Auchindoun here.

Moon Guard...

*shiver*

The Goldshire Horror... legends still sing the abominable things that goes in that... inn.

Hahaha, yeah, there's a reason why I avoid that place like it's the plague.

And hardcore gaming or just having fun around?

On second thought you can't really have fun in WoD so that is kind of a silly question, although that might be because I am a burnt out player.

Just having fun around. I've got two level 100s and then about three-four level 90s that I'm trying to max out as well. That's my entertainment for now.

Now I can reveal that during weekdays my replies are kind of slow during the night cause I am replying in between boss kills/wipes, makes it kind of interesting. :P

OT: do you want to progress the story now or you want to wait a bit still?

@SilverFlight

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense to me. I've had that problem plenty of times before lol.

Also, @SilverFlight I left a response from Falarion for either Alta or Trindle to respond to. Or both, I suppose.

Well it seems everyone is having fun, I am incredibly exhausted though, so I just leave that teaser for the coming battle.

Be good boys and girls, have fun!

@SilverFlight Hey, don't leave Falarion hanging. We can continue with that interaction since it looks like the battle won't start until at least tomorrow morning.

Gah, sorry, for some reason the site has stopped ALL notifications for me, I don't even get notified when I'm tagged anymore.

Seriously? Might want to try and get in contact with someone about that or something. That seriously sucks.

Its troublesome to moderate a thread for sure. I'll see if it resolves itself tomorrow, but otherwise I will tell someone.

Goodnight all!

G'night! Don't forget to help out Falarion tomorrow. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back