• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

It hat been like that for me for 4 days. You have to continuously refresh the page to get it.

Also we can make a ceasefire - after all the general wants only the heroes to fight, on his command the demons will stop fighting.

Cool, then let me get Briar's forces into position. I am thinking a dramatic charge into battle. You know, with horns and war cries and thundering hooves, that sort of thing :3

aNERduT.jpg

Oh... I thought it took an entire day for them to rest, the assassination attempt at night and it was dawn already.

Oops, okay, fixing it then

Ah, no, it was night when we arrived in Branbern, defeating the general took till dawn, the assassination attempt happened during the day, and now night is falling for the final battle and the last demon general and the dread ravens will be at their strongest. It worked out really well.

So, does which poison is causing Ward not to be able to change? Is it that from the demon assassin? Just wondering so I know if it effects alex too

It won't affect Alex. The poison affecting Ward was from a dagger thrown directly at him so Alex doesn't have that poison anywhere in his system.

Nah, Alex would've just suffered the illusion of seeing everyone else as the assassin until the poison wore off or he saw through the illusion.

Aaaaaall day, and then my modem died this evening as well. But I was very kind to it and spoke nice words and it decided to come back to life.

thats ususally what we have to do to our printers to get them to work for us at work. lol i jest read the admin's post, glad to have it back up. I was going through withdrawls 0.0

You mean like this?

tumblr_inline_nnw2jptdJ01rrp9sz_500.gif

Sigh, alas, I must depart now. But at least I managed one post this evening. I do hope things go back to normal soon. Has anyone heard from Jecklyn btw?

I am sorry, I am insanely tired.

I will make a quality post tomorrow early so we can progress. If you want to do a little side preparation stuff or anything like that go ahead.

I am really, terribly sorry but my brain is literally dead.

DawnAntalios said:
I am sorry, I am insanely tired.
I will make a quality post tomorrow early so we can progress. If you want to do a little side preparation stuff or anything like that go ahead.

I am really, terribly sorry but my brain is literally dead.
dont sweat it @DawnAntalios, we were all caught off gaurd by the downtime today.

Yeah, no real rush anyhow. Plus, Luness and Falarion are still finishing up their final steps to being ready for battle once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back