• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Well, Luness is defending the royalty for this fight so she won't be joining in the final strike. *shrugs*

Hail overlord Leo! Exorcist of demons, saver of spirits!

All right heroes, only the final assault remains ( then somebody more able bodied can take on the lead once again, I promise! )

Guys, I am so sorry, I was gone for a week and forgot to let everyone know! >.< I was spending time with Family and then I got sick. I just got back on! I got a lot of catching up to do...Good lord!

Thanks. Well, seeing that I was gone for a week, I am sure I missed out on this next Adventure? Its okay! Ashley will be back at the Castle or something to welcome the party back in open arms!

Leo! Noooooo poor leo! Don't be sad leo! ;^;

As for catching up, We left the winter wilds in a hurry and got to the kingdom under siege. Since then, the outer city has been badly damaged, the inner being pretty well protected. We fought a demon the size of a house and won, and we just finished off a demoness. A bunch of people, including the Prince and princess are in the middle of a labyrinth, where theres a giant chess board, and Leo and Luness are off in the garden.

Also Elena kissed Wards cheek and confessed how much she liked him. 0VO so thats pretty ballin'.

And Luness lost one of her packmembers in the fight against the huge demon. Before they fought the huge demon, they encountered an illusionist, an archdemon that messed with everyone's heads and really got to Luness, driving her to attack Leo and then Ward while the two fought to bring her back from the darkness. They managed to do so, but she now has dormant darkness in her, as they were only able to quell the rage and not completely dispel it from her.

Oh! That one. ^^ Fior said this to Ward when he was having trouble at the beginning of battle, Ward has a great fear of becoming what we was when he killed the knight and orphaned his little girl. He is still haunted by it. Fior told him that that nature is part of him, as it is in everyone, but if controlled it will allow them to protect what they love.

@zCrookedz

78304-tangled-the-feels-gif-9mQq.gif

@DawnAntalios are we not waiting for night fall then? I should do a time jump at least to give our poor character some time to recover ^^'

I do believe Leo and Luness were potentionally going to have a moment as well. ^^;

Yes, I thought that we maybe don't want to go in wounded... after all the fun part is just about to begin.

If you wish to do something before feel free to do so though. I am waiting if others wish to do something before the storm envelopes us.

Im going to use this to sprnikle just a pinch of Backstory into what happened. After all, the assassin hit on a touchy subject for Leo. @DawnAntalios feel free to add to your post if you want to just make it that you were there when Leo started talking agian. I dont wanna hold up the progression of the seige :)

Edited it slightly, so you can continue. :)

Also as I said I would like to wait for others so we can time jump accordingly, as you need a rest before the final confrontation. A little breather and background story is perfect to get people out from the war mentality so by all means please do go on.

I feel like this is Luness' theme song:

[media]

[/media]

I unfortunately have been called away this evening, but @DawnAntalios please do the time jump if it comes to that. Someone can powerplay my characters and supports if need be.

Rn I am recovering from getting behind the wheel for the first time since my test (almost a year and europe, so stick shift...)...I hate driving...always have and probably always will. There are very few things that phase me...but driving is one of them.. It will be good to take my mind off it with the thread.

Im gonna be spotty again for the middle part of today. Ive talked to @SilverFlight and am going to use Briar for a post and then i shall release her back to the public for the battle. I might edit my last post to just make it flow that way, then i wont hold up the time skip. Just a suggestion, but i think everyone should post in game when their character is ready for the time skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back