• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
yea he headed to the garden to recoop
Yes yes, I remember now I've re-read it. I suppose by the time I'd read everything else I'd forgotten that detail...there are a lot of characters I have to keep up with.

SilverFlight said:
Yes yes, I remember now I've re-read it. I suppose by the time I'd read everything else I'd forgotten that detail...there are a lot of characters I have to keep up with.
lol no kidding. we gotta alot going on.

By the way, I left it open-ended that three of the werewolves from the pack are going to the gardens to get some rest. If any of you want interaction then feel free to interact with them. *shrugs*

As long as they're all left alive lol. I don't really want to lose more than one from the pack from this battle.

Good luck!

Also @Bea Delaine don't worry, Ward is just the end goal... at least she thinks so, she will meet up with Elena as well on her way there. After all she needs to study her well > :D

Oh my I'm concerned. No, I was just worried silverflight would have ward in the labyrinth and it would be an awkward continuity error to work out but I was wrong. ;)

So since Leo is in the garden and has been for some time, would he have overheard the shadow or the werewolves? How much of those would he be able to pick up on thise things since they are in the garden as well?

@DawnAntalios

That may very well just happen! In fact that might make things more fun, especially if the wolves still defy her.

She would not kill them obviously but they would force her hand to... lull them into sleep. But Leo could really crush the party :P

Don't worry about the werewolves. They are mostly wolf after all...so they'll follow pack laws and the way that real wolves live in the wild. ^^

So, since you all get chatty in the middle of the night, just assume Alexander and Anya are fighting/following along/doing what's expected of them until I get back. :)

Screw getting chatty tonight. *faceplants into pillow* Bedtime.

Hey @DawnAntalios, i would like to point out that the fake luness has a dagger, which really cause of Leo's size is kinda a small sword, pressed into the back of her neck and you seem to have missed it. Maybe I'm not understanding here, but I'm curious how she could dash around the battlefield as well when @Bea Delaine made the shrubbery separate everybody. Would you mind explaining for me? :)

Im all for fighting the assassin, just want to make sure everyones moves are taken into consideration

The idea I had is that she is shadow yeah? So hurting her physically or creating obstacles wont really work out, since... well she passes through most things without effort.

However, if it is too op we could give her some weakness, just give me some ideas. Don't want to powerplay by any means.

Oh actually that makes more sense now. Things like an attack would pass through it, and i guess since the walls are made out of bushes the shadow could pass through them. I'm cool with it now that i got a better understanding :)

Lioness075 said:
(I don't see it as mind control personally. It's not like she's going to be forcing their hands on one another. Leo in fact could use his guardian powers to sense that something was amiss before he harmed anyone. Some could be hesitant too, because they would know that where the assassin now stands, their friend used to be standing there too)
Thats exactly what i was thinking. Also, my CS gives Leo an advantage over the poison. He's well trained in poisons and antidotes. @DawnAntalios

Except for my werewolves. They're a bit dense so it's looking rough for them unless Luness manages to get outside despite her injuries lol.

Honestly I love Leo's character how you painted him: brave to charge a fucking 20 feet tall demon and wise to see through deception: a true child of nature and warrior :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back