• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

emmmoootiis! XP

Thanks Jecklyn, I will try to finish it. I am in Grennwich time, so 5-6 hours later than Eastern depending on the hour change.

@Wild Born Hey, I was trying to find your character sheet since I know nothing about your dragon character, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Where is it? :3

Lioness075 said:
@Wild Born Hey, I was trying to find your character sheet since I know nothing about your dragon character, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Where is it? :3
It should be in the active profile list on page 1 as well.

@DawnAntalios Oh wait, I know Rose. She must've just misspelled Rose in her post or something. It said Riae and I got all confused lol. Also, I'm a female, not a male. :3

My apologies, got used to call everybody " sir " so I just stuck with that.

Please accept my apologies, my lady.

Also you want to do something fancy before he dies? Or can he now?

Haha, not a problem. :P And I don't really have any plans at this point. I'm saving dramatic moves and such for the archdemon that attacked Luness' mind.

Uhh. Well I know the meaning of the word but nothing right now jumps in my mind.

Did I miss something again? Or fucked up something? Tell me, I will correct it right away.

DawnAntalios said:
Uhh. Well I know the meaning of the word but nothing right now jumps in my mind.
Did I miss something again? Or fucked up something? Tell me, I will correct it right away.
No no, the villain just seemed exactly like a character in league of legends and i could have sworn that that character says that exact line: in life victory eyltc.

zCrookedz said:
question @SilverFlight, who is the character in your drawing with the 2 daggers?
Anya, lion got it. I really shouldn't be online rn ^^'

Oh Sion? I haven't even thought about it. It just came to me, I remembered it from somewhere but I think it was DA not League if I recall correctly.

Also huzzah for the heroes! You killed the demon. Loot: erm, his blood?

A vial of demon blood lol. Wonder what use that has?

Well...i'm at university, but not in class. But I am in the offices designing my field trials. I work with honey bees. Its...complicated xD

Sounds interesting to me. ^^ I'm an animal fanatic though, so I always find any work involving animals to be of interest to me. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back