• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Oh wow I'm terrible at drawing and you guys are so great at it...(' :) )

SilverFlight said:
Hey, your photoshop is da bomb.
Jk, manipulating digital art is easy if you learn it, drawing at the level you guys do is something entirely different.

Also have a good night, I think I will retire before I cause more harm with not replying properly.

Don't worry, I'm OCD with details lol. I'm the same way with my own art. I redo parts of my artwork over and over and over before I'm even remotely satisfied with it. Luckily, I'm more of a photographer so I typically have a better time with my art lol. I do have a few bits of my own artwork here and there. In fact, I have an old gryphon piece I did a while ago. I might be able to find a picture somewhere of it. It's been incomplete for over a year though. >.<

I know the feeling. I'm more of a sculpture artist than anything at this point, but my paintings are slaved over due to my OCD and hatred for mistakes. You should post some art too Miss lioness.

I don't really have any recent art pertaining to this rp, but I could scan that old gryphon drawing and post it here. ^^

Yeah, I was on until around 5 hours ago now.

So good! I love seeing other people's art! It's so much cooler than mine, I see my own all the time. Haha! Keep drawing! :)

I'm in eastern, it seems like a lot of others are on zulu/england time (I dunno the official name) What timezone are you on?

iPhone emojis. Also I like fish.

Here, have some more:

[emoji223][emoji228][emoji225][emoji227][emoji224][emoji360][emoji236][emoji229][emoji226][emoji234][emoji372][emoji193][emoji245][emoji16][emoji326][emoji41][emoji159][emoji281][emoji305][emoji622][emoji470][emoji311]

Lets see...

[emoji206] different coloured Quincy...

[emoji236] Asian Alexander

[emoji246]Banba!

[emoji244] green Rose

[emoji192]Maneless Leo

[emoji249] Luness? Maybe? Spotted cat? Close enough?

[emoji219]also Banba!

[emoji215][emoji250]combine those two and you have Ward

[emoji73] you got the princess

[emoji74]WAIT THIS ONES A BETTER LEO

[emoji136]Elena

[emoji89]this could be Banba

[emoji134]Anya

[emoji67]‍[emoji68]‍[emoji66]‍[emoji65]More actual people emojis for other humans

[emoji261]visual representation of the wind spirit

[emoji305] visual representation of the water spirit

[emoji198]lets be real if Banba knew what a koala was she'd totes be one

[emoji275]mother moon

[emoji274]I'm assuming theres a father sun

[emoji276]mother new moon

[emoji235]this is actually a rabbit but its close to Banba's white furred form.

this is just a shameless patriotic flag

[emoji773][emoji774][emoji776][emoji775][emoji772] also when are you ever gonna need these? For realsies.

And I just spent to long a time looking through the emojis to make really bad jokes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back