• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

So, I'm kinda with @Flutterby on the not sure if dawn means retreat or not @SilverFlight and @DawnAntalios It's hard to write for Anya without a little more knowledge. Maybe this was a bad ability to give her :/ Also, Alexander hasn't really done all that much actual fighting, and hasn't suffered any major wounds, and Anya was healed earlier, and is probably exhausted, but doesn't seem the type to notice while the adrenaline is rushing until it is too late, that's why I didn't really give either of them a chance to rest, if that's what you meant Dawn!

Also I love lame puns!

Do you really think the fight is over? Oh my, you are in for a surprise.

Let's just say that Urgash WAS the strongest of the demons... but not the most powerful ;)

Also the demons are now in a bit disarray for a little breather until we recover... but that is when the fun part starts, worry not.

That is if you are not bored already from the siege.

Over and temporary retreat are drastically different things, my friend! Ha ha!

And also, GREY WARDEN QUOTE... almost... "In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

zCrookedz said:
@SilverFlight ive been working on something to add to the notes. Kinda like what you and the others did for the team. Mind if i add it?
Please do!

KattRai said:
Over and temporary retreat are drastically different things, my friend! Ha ha!
And also, GREY WARDEN QUOTE... almost... "In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."
Oooo I just bought Dragon age!! Can't wait to play!

I wish I could like your post multiple times @SilverFlight! It's a great game, for all of it's flaws, all of the characters are great and so is the story- though I think Origins is a little hard to get/stay into towards the beginning. Haha. Anyway, I'll stop rambling about games now.

I am doing Inquisition right now... IT IS A F*CKING MASTERPIECE.

Also I can not use a quote, now can I? Need to twist it around to avoid copyright issues ;P

@SilverFlight Luness and her pack are still at the battle scene. Only Falarion and two of the packmembers have arrived at the castle for aid from Alta.

DawnAntalios said:
I am doing Inquisition right now... IT IS A F*CKING MASTERPIECE.
Also I can not use a quote, now can I? Need to twist it around to avoid copyright issues ;P
Just wait until the ending... That ending....

That post-ending ending....

;)

Also, @Bea Delaine one of Luness' packmembers died during the fight. Hence the mourning through howling that the pack is doing at the battle scene right now. Anyone in the vicinity or even city should hear the howling. In fact, @SilverFlight, Alta should hear it and understand as well.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Luness and her pack are still at the battle scene. Only Falarion and two of the packmembers have arrived at the castle for aid from Alta.
But do they intend to go? :D you can't deny Alta a chance to grumble can you? Jk, i'll change it if need be.

[QUOTE=" post: 3011104]Just wait until the ending... That ending....
That post-ending ending....

;)

[/QUOTE]
Graah!! Suspense!!

@SilverFlight Well, they'll end up there inevitably, but I wanted the howling over the lost packmember to be noticed first. :')

At this rate, I'll personally be amazed if the howling goes unnoticed by everyone. In the silence after the fighting has ended for the day, the howling would most likely echo throughout the city. xD It's like the piano scene all over again lol.

Well my char begs the god for forgiveness hoping that someone would notice her.

*hint**hint* :D

Also if the story progresses a bit further we can go on.

Well, if Luness wasn't busy being injured as usual then I'd have her stumble upon Nyr. :P

Sorry guys, I don't feel like either of my characters would really respond to either of those situations. :/ You've been noticed, anyway!

Thanks for the notice! I feel like I should be shouting 'notice me, senpai!' or something. xD

Totally meant to do that. *rolls shoulders and then puffs out chest proudly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back