• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

So, are none of you going to notice the three werewolves tearing at one another in the gardens? >.> I mean, I can send in the other two werewolves, but then it'd just be a dog pile of all of them fighting one another.

Please do before I have my werewolves hurting one another and sending each other to the infirmary. I'm pretty sure Alta would murder Luness and her pack at this rate. xD

Lioness075 said:
Please do before I have my werewolves hurting one another and sending each other to the infirmary. I'm pretty sure Alta would murder Luness and her pack at this rate. xD
Probably, or make their ears bleed :P

@KattRai yay Dragon Age, Alistair makes me laugh xD

Okay, so Leo's all up for helping the dog pile of werewolves so I'm gunna wait for that post before I have Luness leaving the infirmary all healed up and such. I'm also going to put Falarion on hold for now, seeing as his foot was practically doused in acid and most of it kinda 'went away' after such a thing. >.< I actually can envision him having some badass prosthetic foot, one of those spiked ones that track athletes use and they curve at the bottom like some kind of scythe or something. Though, I'm not sure if the elves would have any prosthetics since that's more of a human thing. Maybe someone could find one lying around in the infirmary since it's in the castle where humans mostly lived and such?

There we gon no edit, but I took care of them with my last post. I'm gonna be spoty for the next few hours. Enjoying my wifes graduation :)

No idea, its up to you. ^^

@Bea Delaine Yuuup, he fell for it hook line and sinker...

zCrookedz said:
There we gon no edit, but I took care of them with my last post. I'm gonna be spoty for the next few hours. Enjoying my wifes graduation :)
Happy graduation!!!

To be fair to Ward though, he only knew there was an assassin, he had no idea she could take the form of another person. Don't be too mad at him :3

@Bea Delaine @DawnAntalios

Holy shit I afk for an hour and everything starts to speed up! :D

Oops sorry fixed it. ( I am really bad at multitasking now am I? >.<)

Yeah, well, Luness will have a heart attack if one of her friends dies so she'll defend everyone she can.

@Bea Delaine

And then Ward is like:

tumblr_mmzpt2OLng1sqpjgto1_500.gif

I'm so glad things finally escalated. Just a shame ward is poisoned, Elena is incapacitated, and the princess is in danger

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I'm so glad things finally escalated. Just a shame ward is poisoned, Elena is incapacitated, and the princess is in danger

[/QUOTE]
But that's why its such a good story! xD

I fully support what just happened between Ward and Elena. Banba's gonna make a great bridesmaid. That shifter knows how to party.

I know. I reread what I wrote and thought "Jesus I'm way too into this rp".

All the fight scenes actually make me anxious and the story line is fantastic.

I just pictured a wedding where Banba disguised as Elena is saying a nonsensical list of vows and outside, Elena's knocking on the door shouting

"No!! Wrong me!!"

"And I truly promise to always share my Mulderberries and never let Ward eat the Mulderberries. I also promise that the butterfly won't be attached to the fruit or the fruit is lost at sea."

@SilverFlight your right, my heart twanged a bit with that line. Not everyone knows Leos back story so it will make sense to them later ;) I'm calling this stasis that Leo is in the Kodama Stasis. Something he can only perform in lush forest areas, or in this case garden. Complete funneling of forest energy, no prayer needed.

So as you might have figured out she will go into blood frenzy soon but she needs a noble hero to kill her.

Who wants to do it? Or all at once?

Also wtb that superpower from Leo, would make gardening so much easier.

Cool :D

DawnAntalios said:
So as you might have figured out she will go into blood frenzy soon but she needs a noble hero to kill her.
Who wants to do it? Or all at once?

Also wtb that superpower from Leo, would make gardening so much easier.
All at once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back