• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

\o/

I can't wait for the adventure! I am readying popcorn and some drinks for it in preparation! :D

Leia is so heroic <3 She is so brave!

Well there is a saying I have heard a long time ago: the most scarred people smile the brightest.

I guess it affects hugs as well, yes? :3

Wow this new layout. Very professional

Sorry if it is disturbing just wanted to usher Achyls into the group to be more of a family member :3

Also pretty dresses for the ball!

im curious if anyone will be on for the ball? I didnt post yesterday cause i wanted to give @Jecklyn the chance to post. i may have to go ahead and move Leo if don't hear anything though.

Ah, well people should be back on tomorrow to start the next Arc. Wasnt antisipating people traveling in ballroom gowns and such.

Well my thoughts when i heard about the ball were that since the town is still so destroyed it might be a good idea to let the town recoop and have a big ol shin dig after we get back from.....places -.-.....to celebrate the victory. I just cant see a larg city recooping and throwing a ball, only a few hours after victory.

Does Leo have to wear a suit? I imagine putting any feline character in a suit might look a little something like this:

zf9oe.gif

Well, Luness is definitely not going to any celebrations anytime soon. Nor is Falarion, who is still waiting to get his foot amputated as well as getting his prosthetic replacement.

Hey, can someone catch me up? Also I'm sorry but if I have to take more sick days I will have to drop the rp. :( recent events made it harder to commit.

You didn't miss too much - we are doing some rest before tomorrow when the new adventure begins.

So pretty much everybody is recuperating, resting or making friends.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Hey, can someone catch me up? Also I'm sorry but if I have to take more sick days I will have to drop the rp. :( recent events made it harder to commit.

[/QUOTE]
Not much has happened, as we agreed this weekend is a break weekend. Nyr is upstairs in the library right now, Briar is getting ready to summon the heroes. Luness is speaking with Alta in the gardens, Leo is with Nyr and Achyls too. Quincy is with Alexander in the infirmary.

Leia is wandering about the castle somewhere and Ward is asleep in a tree in the gardens, its a bit strange for him to be in his human form for this, he will probably fall off the branch when woken.

Don't leave! :( As technical thread rules go, you get a week without notification, but if you tell me when you are going/coming back you can take longer for certain. You've been here since day 1. That gives you a good bit of extra leniency in my eyes.

I hope everyone will be ready for tomorrow!! Briar will call the summons then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back