• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

She's standing at the edge of the forest if I remember correctly. Everyone else has more or less wandered into the town's edges and such.

I will try and post when i can today, but im pretty busy this morning with work. I will get Leo in the castle walls and hoepfully be able to post again by lunch time

New locations added to the locations tab!!

Yes Alistair, I just....I didn't think killing Loghain was the right thing to do. But I suppose you can't have both right? You're basically replacing one for the other. In all honesty though, Alistair was kind of whiny. Sucks that he was also 10 times stronger

:/

Yeah, I actually liked Alistair for the most part. I think I let Alistair duel Logaihn, I don't remember. I should have just let him help or whatever! The ending made me so sad with Alistair, though. I shipped my character and him. Did you finish the whole game? I don't want to mess up the consequence if he left before the final battle!

Awesome!

If you have finished origins I recommend you to finish DA 2 before doing Inquisition since you might be SURPRISED at many things. Also I was a human in origins so killing off Loghan was obvious for me... even though his motivations were right. Anyway, The first game is awesome, sadly none of the following ones is as glorious but still worth a play through.

!

I did, I don't think I would like any of the endings though, they all include choices I would rather not make.

:P

Well, I played through a second game and didn't kill Loghain, he took the fall in the end and I was completely satisfied. I hated that guy. Mostly because... well, mostly because my character should have.

D.A. Inquisition is good because of all of the characters! Don't knock it @DawnAntalios! Anyway, I'll stop dragon aging now.

*Gasp* Blasphemy!

They are all better on a console, I think, but they exist in both formats. The fighting mechanics are still bad on the console for the first game, but I thought they were better than the PC version... maybe it's just me though.

Oh the mechanics suck on PC, not having a console, my options are limited however. Well, despite it not really being for a person with a paladin-esque mindset, it is a very good game, I recommend.

I needed to hinder myself not to faceroll through the game :(

If you are a warrior + reaver in Inquisition and you have a templar follower with you you are literally invincible, thus no fun.

Also after discussion with Alexander does Ward need company? The white girl is really helpful if you allow her! :3

Ah, see, I'm always an elfy dual weapon rouge. So not exactly invincible at all.

:/
Alrighty, I'm back. Don't know why I kept getting kicked off though :/

Oh yeah, After the next Arc, I'm thinking about having Ashley give birth and taking her first steps as a new Mom. What do you guys think? ^^

Its a girl. Ashley is having trouble deciding on the name for her daughter, eye-color, we won't find out until she is born. Hmmmm, perhaps when they get back home or something, the rest of the party can throw her a baby shower or something like that before the next adventure ^^ That would be so precious.

It's a girl!

Huzzah! Celebration! And a baby picture! Obviously!

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back