• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lol Leo's pretty strong. But unfortunately we already moved on. We have beaten Ruby and are currently heading through the portal to go to castle branbern. Just outta curiosity, what time zone are you in @Metaphysics if you don't mind me asking?

Ah,gotcha. No worries just curious. We'll take a rain check on that team up :] it would be cool to picture Leo weilding such an amazingly powerful sword like excalibur.

@DawnAntalios We've got some new people joining us so I think adding more characters ourselves may just become overwhelming with too many characters. That's just my opinion though. It's ultimately Silver's decision anyhow. *shrugs*

So glad we are finally returning to Branbern (Think I butchered it but whatevs). I can also see that @DawnAntalios is excited for the arrival of Ashley's baby. But then again, I think we all are ^^ <3

Yeah and now that I'm more or less back to being Luness, minus my time lapses of being away from the internet due to needing wifi to get on at all, she'll be highly protective of Ashley's baby and Ashley herself.

I hate to make this awkward, but I am a little surprised that no one has asked to touch Ashley's belly. Well, besides Elena, who was a little forced, and Nyr, who did so while Ashley was taking a nap. Sorry, from what I know, many people often ask to touch a pregnant woman's belly, others do so without asking. Some Expecting Moms find it annoying, others don't really mind. Maybe it's just me xD sorry if I am making anybody feel awkward.

Well, Luness is defintely not the type to do that. Plus, she wouldn't understand that kind of gesture at all.

Also, whenever it's an option for me to do so, I'd love to make a human character. ^^ Also, are we allowed to choose whatever magic they eventually develop?

I am awake, I am awake.

Also yes, ultimately I think not adding a char is the best course of action. After all lets keep the things flowing!

KattRai said:
@Deucalion so... would it be bad for the humans to reference his Loki resemblance?? can I please do that? (> :D )
Haha, truth be told, he's not supposed to look like Loki, obviously. That piece of art was just the closest thing to the face and hairstyle he was supposed to have, so what's one to do?

I'm extremely busy while I'm in Spain so I hope you don't mind me posting a late Luness still saying her farewells in Oz despite that portal having just closed.

Time doesn't necessarily flow in one direction in RP's. Even though i just posted that the portal closed, That should be taken in the context of when everyone had made it through. Its a way to continue to post when you are waiting on people. She's fine to come back whenever.

otherwise we would be waitng for ever for people to make posts and it would kill peoples moods fast 0.0 seen it happen alot.

I am actually kind of impressed at the speed this RP has progressed. Its been quite a wonder seeing so many people posting so consistently, I only hope I can keep up proper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back