• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Wait, I'm confused now. There's multiple big bad wolves? I only thought there was one, Bigby. Also, Luness is probably going to struggle with any character development or story progression since I'm out so much while I'm here. *sigh* She keeps getting left in the dust.

SwiftThunder said:
Dang it I need to use @'s more often.
@SilverFlight
Sorry, did I miss a post?

Lioness075 said:
Wait, I'm confused now. There's multiple big bad wolves? I only thought there was one, Bigby. Also, Luness is probably going to struggle with any character development or story progression since I'm out so much while I'm here. *sigh* She keeps getting left in the dust.
Take time for your vacation Lion, its ok :) There are multiple big bad wolves. Its much too popular a character to not have it like that, I did mention it in the rules as part of the playable characters bit, its been in there from the start.

I am, I just hate having Luness constantly missing out on interactions and such. Especially when she could be having some good interactions with the new guys.

Since our friend, @SilverFlight is not here anymore I can not urge us to visit the dear mother, @zCrookedz . If he has something in store for us immediately I do not want to stall the RP by all means. Otherwise she is really eager to meet you :3

Also It is getting a bit late, I am going to sleep. Have fun, good people. <3

Well, I'm currently in Spain so...I'm 6 hours ahead of EST.

so festivities have been mentioned but i see nothing on the actual advancement of said festivities. what we doin next?

@Flutterby

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back