• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hel said:
I'm still here! I promise! I'm lurking, because... Because... Well, has the party actually started yet? If so I'll make another post but it seems Everyone is still setting up?
Its started.

SilverFlight said:
No time, I barely have time to post once in FableWood.

Its great you're still posting in the OOC, but dude, you're part of the roleplay. Make a post :P
Yea i know >-< Just got caught up. I wont be sleeping today got physics test tom so yea :L I will make time for a post. And sorry for vanishing....got really ill.

divyansh said:
Yea i know >-< Just got caught up. I wont be sleeping today got physics test tom so yea :L I will make time for a post. And sorry for vanishing....got really ill.
Take care of yourself first :P

Will post Leandra in a bit when I get back home.

hey guys. I have had a pretty busy weekend and am just now getting to unwind. I will try and get a post up in the next few hours but If someone needs to move Leo or Otto then you are welcome to move them.

@zCrookedz Leia took notice of the two nearby and Nyr wishes Leo was with her currently, but they haven't had any direct interactions yet. Otto might get one from Luness once she shows up to the ball though.

What news? All Leo said was that he had acquired new duties as a Guardian. Nyr kinda took off before he could even finish. The burn I was referring to however, was the fact that both the girl ignored the flowers that Leo had presented to them.

Well, Nyr is kinda hotheaded in things like this, she took the news wrong, she is engulfed in despair :P You know, she is kinda able to misunderstand messages like this :D

Ohkay I am back. Most likely will push a post out today itself. That aside my physics test went great just didn't know one question. :D

Though i had studied the whole bloody chapter form an old book....basically it was soo complicated that i needed to use google o even understand what the book was trying to make me understand. Then around 3 am when i go for my final revision ( haven't slept yet ), i realize that i have been studying the wrong chapter....the old book doesn't have the chapter coming for the test QwQ ( rekt....! ) then i study from my reference book in 3 h and give the test :') close one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back