• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lioness075 said:
Haha, thanks, but I'm actually doing just fine. I made the call to break up and then he just kept trying to guilt trip me into staying with him. So not worth my time. And yes, I've got several friends to fall back on as well as all of you guys. ^^ And FableWood is definitely a big bonus. :D
Eyuch, you don't need a guy like that.

SilverFlight said:
Eyuch, you don't need a guy like that.
Yup, just another good reason to dump him. I don't need someone who's that desperate for a girlfriend. Nuh uh.

Goodness, you two. How about we discuss some TV show or a video game instead? Game of Thrones anyone? I'm still in the middle of the first season, but it's fantastic so far.

Mine was long, and discouraging...and boring, But it was full of bees. ^^ And I got to carry the memory of that dream around with me all day, so it wasn't so bad. Man, the dream was so vivid I think I have some great new ways to describe the star shower in the story.

Game of thrones...meh, I do not like how that guy writes...there is no emotional investment into the characters, half way in I took a step back and realized that any single character could die and I wouldn't feel bad, not even a little. Had to stop reading after that. And the tv series? haven't seen much of it really.

Ah, well, as long as bees are involved. :P I'll be curious to read how you describe the Star Fall. I saw two meteors shoot by in the night sky last night.

And I've never read the books, but I'm really enjoying the show so far.

SilverFlight said:
Lucky, it still doesn't get fully dark until waay late here in Norway...
It was my first time ever seeing a meteor, but I'm sure there will always be another chance to see one anyhow. ^^

SilverFlight said:
They are pretty fantastic, did you make a wish?
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to wish for in the moment. I just enjoyed the moment instead.

They say August is the best month to see shooting stars in the sky, especially late August.

Sounds awfully romantic tho lying in the grass of a hill and watching it with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

SilverFlight said:
I wish, that people would start posting.
Likewise. I really want to make my next post with Luness sighting the bad guy and all.

PHEW, garsh what a long ass day. But I got overtime which makes me happy :3.

Sorry to here about your relationship Lioness, breaking up with someone always sucks big time. Unless of course you want it, then it can be the biggest breathe of fresh air.

I am seriously having writters block. I know Luness is supposed to find the dude with her magic sniffing abilities and what not, but the only thing I know to do without stealing anyones thunder is to just myander around the ball room and look. I could always just throw an ax at the guys face....course that is if I had my ax's >.> darn formal attire doesn't come with places to put thy ax.

zCrookedz said:
PHEW, garsh what a long ass day. But I got overtime which makes me happy :3.
Sorry to here about your relationship Lioness, breaking up with someone always sucks big time. Unless of course you want it, then it can be the biggest breathe of fresh air.

I am seriously having writters block. I know Luness is supposed to find the dude with her magic sniffing abilities and what not, but the only thing I know to do without stealing anyones thunder is to just myander around the ball room and look. I could always just throw an ax at the guys face....course that is if I had my ax's >.> darn formal attire doesn't come with places to put thy ax.
It's the biggest breath of fresh air for sure lol.

Flutterby said:
Sorry guys been dealing with some real life stuff not so dissimilar from Lioness lol?
Aw, sorry to hear that. :/ Hope all is well for you.

Lioness075 said:
Aw, sorry to hear that. :/ Hope all is well for you.
He was a really nice guy, but a little too committed/clingy and not what I need at this point.. Nothing against him, but theres no way he could handle me being gone for 3-4 months to be on staff for the mission I just got back on, or to go to a far away college, which are both things I want. You know, great guy, great two years spent, but now its time to go a different direction. Doesnt make it any easier though ^^'

Sorry, oversharing a little bit lol

Flutterby said:
He was a really nice guy, but a little too committed/clingy and not what I need at this point.. Nothing against him, but theres no way he could handle me being gone for 3-4 months to be on staff for the mission I just got back on, or to go to a far away college, which are both things I want. You know, great guy, great two years spent, but now its time to go a different direction. Doesnt make it any easier though ^^'

No, I completely understand. Mine was the same way. Like, he couldn't be away from me for more than an hour or he'd feel like he wasn't being a good boyfriend, but I don't need him to be around me all the time for our relationship to work out. I'm highly independent and he was highly dependent. Not a good mix at all. And I travel almost all the time during the summer with my family so I need a boyfriend who can handle me being away a lot like that. I even travel a bit during the school year and plan on studying abroad next fall semester. I know my newly ex-boyfriend wouldn't have been able to handle me being away all the time like that.

Lioness075 said:
Likewise. I really want to make my next post with Luness sighting the bad guy and all.
Just do it, Crooked and Andu are caught up by rl and Skyward won't post without Andu, dunno what Hel and Flutter are doing, but I think they are waiting for something to happen.

Flutterby said:

Man, is everyone having relationship problems? That sucks. *sigh* well, you can count FableWood as a constant no matter how crazy rl gets ^^ I shall make sure of it.

Righto, I've sought out a couple more players and sent them invites, let's see if we can't kick this thread into gear a little bit for the new arc.

Done a bit of thread maintenance, teaser for the new arc is up in the updates section :3

Also added Brenna to the supporting characters list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back