• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Hello!

I'm new to the Rp. So I thought I'd say hi to everyone before I post anything.

It's nice to meet you all.

I will do my best in this!​

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

S N O W B I R D]... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL] did you get the PM I send @ - @
He's very busy during the day so it's likely he hasn't had a chance to respond yet.

Lioness075 said:
He's very busy during the day so it's likely he hasn't had a chance to respond yet.
Oh! Thanks for telling me, sorry for rushing > . <

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]Oh! Thanks for telling me, sorry for rushing > . <

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's pretty common for there to be quiet days in this RP, here and there, and sometimes we are only active really early in the mornings (Around 3AM EST) or in the evenings leading into the night.

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]Oh! Thanks for telling me, sorry for rushing > . <

[/QUOTE]
My absence also has to do with the fact that I'm currently working on my research in the field (I'm a biologist). Field season always takes huge amounts of time. I'm averaging about 10 hour days right now, no weekends, such are the joys of being a scientist...

SilverFlight said:
My absence also has to do with the fact that I'm currently working on my research in the field (I'm a biologist). Field season always takes huge amounts of time. I'm averaging about 10 hour days right now, no weekends, such are the joys of being a scientist...
But it's... FOR SCIENCE!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]But it's... FOR SCIENCE!

[/QUOTE]
It is! For great science!! *points at the sky*

4 hour drive tomorrow....brrrr....scary.

Perhaps the new human could arrive amidst the chaos of the ball. It would be poor timing for her and she'd be completely at a loss for what's happening, but she'd at least be with the group and all.

Lioness075 said:
Perhaps the new human could arrive amidst the chaos of the ball. It would be poor timing for her and she'd be completely at a loss for what's happening, but she'd at least be with the group and all.
She'll have been in FableWood for a few weeks now, she's got her powers and a little knowledge of what FableWood is like. It wouldn't be weird for her ^^

SilverFlight said:
She'll have been in FableWood for a few weeks now, she's got her powers and a little knowledge of what FableWood is like. It wouldn't be weird for her ^^
Oh, I had read that she had limited powers, but I didn't know that she'd already been present for a while. I'm assuming she'll kind of be like Leandra in that case?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thank you. I'm sorry for not posting yet I was at the Zoo and my phone died.

[/QUOTE]
Did you see any lions? :3

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol yeah they were too hot so they were all sleeping right next to the glass where the shade was.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, lazy bums.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, I was tight with them, in the Africa exhibit I found a shady bench and took a nice nap before my friends dunked water on me.

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, sounds like tons of fun. At least you were cooled off. xD

Im sorry but if you see a sleeping lion and you don't immediatly start going "Awembawap, Awembawap, Awembawap" its time for an intermission in your life xD

Sorry guys for the inactivity. Too busy with studies....got my mid term in 20 days so yea. though thank you soo much for the awesome time I had :') and also for being so warm and welcoming. One of my fav RPs no doubt. THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH ! >w< Farewell for now. :l time to study and get into a good college. THANKS AGAIN AND BYE !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back