• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Uhm, I'm not too sure who might know this, but is the character list on the sign ups up to date? [Not including the recent newcomers of course, just wanted to check in my case character has specifics that overlap with somebody else > . <]

Lioness075 said:
I believe Silver updated it a few days ago or so. It should be completely up-to-date. Though, I did recently edit my character's sheet, Leandra's, to add her healing powers. @SilverFlight You might need to update the character section again, sorry. xD
Q . Q not before I submit the mess that is my own CS, and thanks for checking it up !

^ Basically. Not all of the new guys are added in, if any at all. But you can get a good idea of who is already present regardless. I don't think any of you new guys have posted yet, so if you read the IC then you'll just be reading the already listed accepted characters.

Thanks you two, I didn't know how far to go back, but I was worried if some people were gone for a week or something and just didn't show up anywhere.

I'm just reading till I find a good point to jump in. My character needs your help, but I'm not sure if I should post her at the party watching the fight or have her arrive after.

I mean, Alder had to go away for two weeks so Vinter disappeared for a certain period of time. Vinter should be making a comeback soon enough though.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm just reading till I find a good point to jump in. My character needs your help, but I'm not sure if I should post her at the party watching the fight or have her arrive after.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by your character needing my / our help? I mean, we're in the middle of a conspiracy and fight already right now at the ball. We probably shouldn't have characters jumping in and needing help right away haha. I think it's chaotic enough at the moment, in my opinion anyways. Maybe wait until things get settled in a bit and then come in? Our characters are crazy busy right now and may not be able to help anyone else.

Lol, it's more like she has some info for you that Silver told me to tell you. Nothing super major. But I want to wait till you guys solve this problem. So for now I will read.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, it's more like she has some info for you that Silver told me to tell you. Nothing super major. But I want to wait till you guys solve this problem. So for now I will read.

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, okay. So less like she needs help and more like she can offer some help. Makes more sense to me haha. I totally forgot to implement Leandra's information when I introduced her. Whoops. xD Not that it matters anymore anyhow.

Anyways, I'm exhausted so good night everyone. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Ohh, okay. So less like she needs help and more like she can offer some help. Makes more sense to me haha. I totally forgot to implement Leandra's information when I introduced her. Whoops. xD Not that it matters anymore anyhow.

Anyways, I'm exhausted so good night everyone. ^^
More like her info for the next arc so imma wait since the sidelines of a fight aren't her forte.

Night.

Hello there, Fablewood Veterans! owo)/

I'm a weebly infant here attempting to join this monumental RP. I just finished the recap, and I'm trying to wrap my head around each character before attempting to create my own.

I just wanted to poke my neck in and introduce myself!

(p.s. Nearly 550 pages of OOC holy gawds)

@zCrookedz I just saw your post with Otto and was reminded of Stew *wipes away tear*

Also, welcome to everyone new!

(If we dragged jamaicanviking over here we could call it a reunion)

*waddles back in* *waves* Hello! Got my character all set up, can't wait to join in on the roleplay - love reading it every morning by the way, and the world is absolutely gorgeous~

Yeah, we're slowly getting the current situation resolved. Mostly just waiting to see if Ward will reveal himself or if we'll just find some alternate way to resolve the situation. I'm more than up for some sneaky-ness in possibly stealing the tome back from the duke and trying to use whatever he found against him somehow. Or something. I dunno.

zCrookedz said:
Im sorry but if you see a sleeping lion and you don't immediatly start going "Awembawap, Awembawap, Awembawap" its time for an intermission in your life xD
My friends and I came upon two sleeping lions quite by chance in Kruger...my first thought was more like: "Oh sh#t lions!"

Ok,

Lioness075 said:
I believe Silver updated it a few days ago or so. It should be completely up-to-date. Though, I did recently edit my character's sheet, Leandra's, to add her healing powers. @SilverFlight You might need to update the character section again, sorry. xD
I'll get on that.

@zCrookedz[/URL] I just saw your post with Otto and was reminded of Stew *wipes away tear*

Also, welcome to everyone new!

(If we dragged jamaicanviking over here we could call it a reunion)
Feel free to invite if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back