• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Heh, yeah, I was just joking around anyhow. I've noticed that and it's great that you make sure to pay so much attention to us. God knows we can be like children sometimes. :3

Lioness075 said:
The Immortal Stew! I think it became mortal a while ago though....

@SilverFlight LOL, I love Space Unicorn. xD
I swear this will be my new ringtone.

Lioness075 said:
Heh, yeah, I was just joking around anyhow. I've noticed that and it's great that you make sure to pay so much attention to us. God knows we can be like children sometimes. :3
*pompous parent voice* I don't care who started it, but I'll finish it!

If y'all don't mind me asking, how did some of the previous characters jump into the roleplay? [should I have my character just walk in late to the ball or something, or was that a human only event?]

SilverFlight said:
I swear this will be my new ringtone.

*pompous parent voice* I don't care who started it, but I'll finish it!
It will be a glorious ringtone. Now I want it, too.

But daaaaaad! He poked me first! *points at @Aldur Forgehammer*

Lioness075 said:
It will be a glorious ringtone. Now I want it, too.
But daaaaaad! He poked me first! *points at @Aldur Forgehammer*
Totally untrue, my dear father. She is spewing deceiving lies with every second breath.

SilverFlight said:
I got it. There was a sort of militia formed when it was learned someone wanted to assassinate the king. It was formed by Brenna, the former captain of the guard. They had an intelligence network around the Isles and worked to foil the assassination. If you want your character to have been living in the Isles at the time, you could be part of this militia, and have infiltrated the ball in order to protect the king. How's that?
Brenna herself will show a bit later, they could be friends. (you can find Brenna in the supporting characters list)
> o > That sounds amazing - thanks for finding that opening! I read over the updates to learn more about those parts, hopefully I don't mess it up ... especially since the fighting is all over 8'D [mission failed?] Perhaps I'll jump in a little later? [ If Ward does spill the secret then Verasha does have reason to stick with the heroes - protecting the future king that is. ]

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]> o > That sounds amazing - thanks for finding that opening! I read over the updates to learn more about those parts, hopefully I don't mess it up ... especially since the fighting is all over 8'D [mission failed?] Perhaps I'll jump in a little later? [ If Ward does spill the secret then Verasha does have reason to stick with the heroes - protecting the future king that is. ]

[/QUOTE]
Oh its not over :P hang onto your hats all, I have a plot twist xD

DawnAntalios said:
What the hell?
You guys were afk silentmode for like 4 days now you bombard with notifications. >.>
*shrugs* People got busy during the week. School's starting up again for most people as well as work is probably getting heavier once more.

Baconhands said:
Anyway that I can jump into this situation? @SilverFlight
Hmm....You could have been approached by Lord Canton (in league with the duke) to use your animal friends to spy on the king. Not liking the sound of getting tangled up in a political intrigue you declined, but still wanted to come investigate, appearing at the Star Ball moments before the duke challenged the king for the throne.

SilverFlight said:
Oh its not over :P hang onto your hats all, I have a plot twist xD
Oh no, I'm not sure how many more of your plot twists I can handle. xD

SilverFlight said:
...space unicorn is now my ringtone xD
Wait, did you find it on iTunes or something? I really want it now lol.

Lioness075 said:
Wait, did you find it on iTunes or something? I really want it now lol.
There are websites that take youtube links and convert them to mp3s, from there it is the simple task of cutting the song file and loading onto your phone. Bah, itunes.

SilverFlight said:
Hmm....You could have been approached by Lord Canton (in league with the duke) to use your animal friends to spy on the king. Not liking the sound of getting tangled up in a political intrigue you declined, but still wanted to come investigate, appearing at the Star Ball moments before the duke challenged the king for the throne.
That's surprisingly effective, I'll start working on it.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Plot Twist! This is all just a surprise birthday party for the King!

[/QUOTE]
Lol, no one will ever expect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back