• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Let me help you with that.

goat_baby.jpg

(Although this seems to be a ram to me, silly google )

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Precisely. I mean... just look at my avatar.

[/QUOTE]
Looks normal to me.

The gaps in reality are the ones you must widen... normal behavior is so overrated...

Join the insanity! BASK IN THE CHAOS!

LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]It's cause you're weird like me. See? What's normal for the spider is utter calamity to the fly.

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense to me.

Flutterby said:
@zCrookedz I just saw your post with Otto and was reminded of Stew *wipes away tear*

Also, welcome to everyone new!

(If we dragged jamaicanviking over here we could call it a reunion)
Stew?

SilverFlight said:
My friends and I came upon two sleeping lions quite by chance in Kruger...my first thought was more like: "Oh sh#t lions!"
lol Yea I guess thats an acceptable responce as well.

[QUOTE="S N O W B I R D]Welp. There goes my post. ; _ ; *hides*

[/QUOTE]
Aww don't hide! It was awesome! More awesomeness please! More awesomeness from all the new guys! We love all of you!

SilverFlight said:
Don't make me turn this thread around!
But daaaaaad!

@DawnAntalios Um, Ward has been thrown through a window into the gardens just beyond and crashed into the ground in a blur of feathers and claws. The queen just levitated herself through the window and is now headed for Ward. Not too long after, Luness leaped through the window in an attempt to tackle the queen and this action is waiting a response currently so just imagine Luness still being mid-tackle. Unless Nyr has already exited the room and followed after them, it doesn't make sense for her to just magically be at Ward's side like that. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back