• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Morning! (or evening for me).
> o > Yes of course. Afternoon, and Evening for everyone too! Can't believe I almost missed all the action ( > U >)

ugh I knew I would miss something -.- un' momoento

there we go, Leo and Otto are outside. Let me know if I need to make any more changes.

And i just realized Leo didn't acknolage the ooze. one sec

Hey @SilverFlight, How big is the queens basilisk form?

Busy getting settled at school currently. Should have a post up tonight.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Make them walk the plank.

[/QUOTE]
Trust me, there are plenty of people here that I would love to see walking the plank. xD

"A spider the size of a dog"

Leandra: BURN IT WITH FIRE

If your looking for food, ask Kai, he always knows where theres food >_>...posting soon btw

Made a small post just to get him back into things. Is anyone receiving emails from rpn?

Omg, I finally am freed up for the night and I still haven't unpacked everything into my dorm room...and classes start tomorrow. xD Guess I'll be unpacking tomorrow evening and night as well. Anyways, going to take a small break and make a nice post to get both Luness and Leandra back into the flow of things.

@SilverFlight I know a lot's going on right now, but Leandra ran over in my last post to assist Leia in healing if necessary. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
Omg, I finally am freed up for the night and I still haven't unpacked everything into my dorm room...and classes start tomorrow. xD Guess I'll be unpacking tomorrow evening and night as well. Anyways, going to take a small break and make a nice post to get both Luness and Leandra back into the flow of things.

@SilverFlight I know a lot's going on right now, but Leandra ran over in my last post to assist Leia in healing if necessary. ^^;
Okay. Read it now ^^

So much happening at once. I'm gonna make a short post for Vinter cause I need to go to the dentist soon. Can someone please sum up what happened after the Queen turned into a Basilisk?

DawnAntalios said:
So cynical wow.
Cynical? O.o

SilverFlight said:
Okay. Read it now ^^
Thanks. ^^ I'll make a post later when I have time. First day of school is a bit hectic. From what it sounds like, I'll be having to drop out of Intermediate Chinese and take Beginner Chinese again due to having done nothing Chinese-related for over a year now lol. I seriously need an overhaul on my Chinese knowledge.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]So much happening at once. I'm gonna make a short post for Vinter cause I need to go to the dentist soon. Can someone please sum up what happened after the Queen turned into a Basilisk?

[/QUOTE]
Mostly just roaring and thrashing. As it stands now Ward and Brenna flanked the basilisk and are trying to pin it down with the help of the earth spirit Bob (difficult as the basilisk has so many legs) The ooze stuff is still on the ground but less prominent, Vinter could probably walk across it with a bit of difficulty. There is a blinding light on the basilisk;s eyes keeping them closed for now, Nyr and the new human who can manipulated gems worked together to make that.

The creature should be ready for some sort of final blow soon.

Lioness075 said:
Cynical? O.o

Thanks. ^^ I'll make a post later when I have time. First day of school is a bit hectic. From what it sounds like, I'll be having to drop out of Intermediate Chinese and take Beginner Chinese again due to having done nothing Chinese-related for over a year now lol. I seriously need an overhaul on my Chinese knowledge.
Mandarin or Cantonese?

SilverFlight said:
Mostly just roaring and thrashing. As it stands now Ward and Brenna flanked the basilisk and are trying to pin it down with the help of the earth spirit Bob (difficult as the basilisk has so many legs) The ooze stuff is still on the ground but less prominent, Vinter could probably walk across it with a bit of difficulty. There is a blinding light on the basilisk;s eyes keeping them closed for now, Nyr and the new human who can manipulated gems worked together to make that.
The creature should be ready for some sort of final blow soon.
Got it! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back