• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I can't help it! I'm trying to catch up on Supernatural at the same time! It's so hard to do both TV shows at the same time. xD

Will post Leandra in a bit. Class is starting now...Art Appreciation, woo! xD

I just remembered. When I was in summer camp I experimented on bees and wasps. Interesting creatures.

Tada! Leandra's post is up now. ^^

Now it's time to deal with the homework that I was assigned on the first day of school yesterday. :/ At least I don't have anymore classes for the day. And at least it's only reading and stuff lol.

I am sorry, I just can't post yet.

I am really not feeling it at all, sorry. Maybe sometime later. Until then, you guys have fun.

@SilverFlight Hey, don't forget the desperate Leandra still at Brenna's side and trying to bring her back to life. Not trying to steal the spotlight or anything here, just saying because both the king and Ward should at least acknowledge her presence considering the proximity and such. >.< I can work around it if you'd rather me do that though.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Hey, don't forget the desperate Leandra still at Brenna's side and trying to bring her back to life. Not trying to steal the spotlight or anything here, just saying because both the king and Ward should at least acknowledge her presence considering the proximity and such. >.< I can work around it if you'd rather me do that though.
Leia did, King is sort of overwhelmed with grief. I saw your post right afterwards, no worries.

SilverFlight said:
Leia did, King is sort of overwhelmed with grief. I saw your post right afterwards, no worries.
Yeah, I can understand that. I'm pretty sure all of our characters have been there, done that at some point. Thanks. ^^;

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I just remembered. When I was in summer camp I experimented on bees and wasps. Interesting creatures.

[/QUOTE]
'experimented'?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'm kinda having a hard time keeping up with the posts.

[/QUOTE]
Now? I thought it was slow ^^'

Well, I gotta get some sleep now, so there will most likely be a pause for a few hours.

SilverFlight said:
Now? I thought it was slow ^^'
There're about 3 to 5 posts a day from you+Lioness and about 2 from active users. I can't keep up.

SilverFlight said:
Well, I gotta get some sleep now, so there will most likely be a pause for a few hours.
Good night.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]There're about 3 to 5 posts a day from you+Lioness and about 2 from active users. I can't keep up.

Good night.

[/QUOTE]
Erm, sorry? I just know that I sometimes have crazy busy days here and there so I try my best to respond whenever someone I'm interacting with responds in the RP. Sometimes my responses can be really delayed and other times, i.e. most of the time, I am able to find ways to be really active throughout the day. I just like to respond quickly and right away so that when I become busy again and am away from the RP, then those I'm interacting with have something to respond to while waiting for me to return. >.<

Lioness075 said:
Erm, sorry? I just know that I sometimes have crazy busy days here and there so I try my best to respond whenever someone I'm interacting with responds in the RP. Sometimes my responses can be really delayed and other times, i.e. most of the time, I am able to find ways to be really active throughout the day. I just like to respond quickly and right away so that when I become busy again and am away from the RP, then those I'm interacting with have something to respond to while waiting for me to return. >.<
Understandable. It may be that I'm just way too slow.

And it's that whenever the volume of replies is at its lowest it's 1 AM for me.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Understandable. It may be that I'm just way too slow.

And it's that whenever the volume of replies is at its lowest it's 1 AM for me.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, timing can be really difficult for those of us not in the same time zones. Sometimes for me, this RP will blow up at 3AM when I'm catching up on sleep lol.

Also, I'm going to hold back on posting Luness again until Leo and maybe even Otto react to her presence and such.

I don't think it's really dragging anyone down right now. We've got a good amount of RPers in this RP who are too busy currently to make any posts. You're not alone in that.

Lioness075 said:
I don't think it's really dragging anyone down right now. We've got a good amount of RPers in this RP who are too busy currently to make any posts. You're not alone in that.
I don't know.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I don't know.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I dunno what else to say then lol. It's ultimately up to you to decide what you want to do.

I posted my wip CS!

I'm coming up with her current events for her bio. I want to do something that'll help me tie-in to her entrance. But the rest of it is up for eval! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back