• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Also look closely at simbas face as he comes up. It actually scares me a little

[/QUOTE]
Lol, he looks so excited, like a child and all. xD

SilverFlight said:
I know its your favorite ^^
I'll basically get overly excited with any TLK references whenever they're made. I've seen all three of the Lion King movies. :3

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]That line is an angry Elena with power. Oh Lordy
Also look closely at simbas face as he comes up. It actually scares me a little

[/QUOTE]
I know right? That would be so much fun!

Simba's all like: "ah! kadunk!" xD

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Ohh hey!! I have a chameleon now. He is my little hair climbing, hypoallergenic, prehensile tailed, Spock toed friend

[/QUOTE]
That's awesome! I wish I had a pet, any pet really. >.<

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I haven't been able to have one in a really really long time.
I had a cat once, and got hospitalized.

:|

[/QUOTE]
Allergies? Those are never fun. Though, I don't have any known allergies so I wouldn't know what it's like.

And yeah, my last pets were two guinea pigs that I raised since they were a little less than a year old each. But there was an incident at their daycare center and they both ended up dead from it. That happened last summer, as in last year last summer. Because of this, I didn't want pets for a while, but now I really want one again even though I can't get one.

I know how that is. After the incident I was planning on giving my kitty to a good and trusted friend, but Prett committed kitten suicide in the laundry dryer.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I know how that is. After the incident I was planning on giving my kitty to a good and trusted friend, but Prett committed kitten suicide in the laundry dryer.

[/QUOTE]
Oof... that doesn't seem like a good way to go.

Crud, why all the sad pet stories?! Nothing makes me more depressed than sad pet stories...

My last pets were my dogs. Hope and Casey, they were the best living creatures I have ever known. They both taught me what it meant to be a leader, and how to be a good one. I learned more from my dogs than any person I have ever met.

Luness is so cute :3

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I taught my lizard to shake.. I think. O_o

[/QUOTE]
Reptiles are smarted than people give them credit for. ^^ I love chameleons. they were everywhere in Madagascar...of course they were the species that you can't get in a pet store...bit rare for that ^^'

What is your chameleon's name?

SilverFlight said:
Luness is so cute :3
I can tell you for sure that she is not trying at all to be that way. :P But she is highly protective of animals having free will and being able to be themselves. Hence why the ferret irritated her. She initially thought that the new guy (What's his name again?) was bending the animals to his will or something by having them as pets and all. If Kallin hadn't swiped the ferret away from her, Luness might've tried to keep the ferret so as to reintroduce it to the wild lol.

And I would love to have a pet chameleon. I feel like they're highly amusing creatures. :3

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I wasn't sad. Prett was a little bitch. Scratched me and sent me into anaphylaxis after all I did for her.

[/QUOTE]
I personally deeply care for any and all animals I encounter despite how they may treat me, especially if they had some kinda past that makes them act how they act or if they simply weren't meant to be pets and are wild, so on and so forth. Basically, I would've probably ended up crying when she died if that cat were mine. But then again, I haven't been in that situation so I'm only guessing at how I could've ended up reacting.

*hears crickets in the background* Where is everyone? Lol.

SilverFlight said:
Here, just got back from the bees....and then helped the beekeeper's wife with some handywork.
Oh, what kind of handiwork? Are you part-timing as a carpenter bee and helping work with some wood? xD Granted, carpenter bees just burrow in wood, but still.

Ooo, that's a new one :P

They're redoing the porch in stone, I was helping take the old wood one apart. They're letting me stay in their house, the least I can do is help with the bees/yard work/other odd jobs. I can also train dogs and cook...I even do windows.

SilverFlight said:
Ooo, that's a new one :P
They're redoing the porch in stone, I was helping take the old wood one apart. They're letting me stay in their house, the least I can do is help with the bees/yard work/other odd jobs. I can also train dogs and cook...I even do windows.
I try. :P

And hey, my joke mostly worked out regardless! xD And dang, you have a long list of capable things you can do. And it of course makes sense that if they're letting you stay at their house, you repay them as best as possible by helping them out. I'm no good with construction stuff, but I can learn quickly so I'd certainly be offering my aid as well if I were in that position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back