• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Damn Straight?

[/QUOTE]
Basically lol. My second language is cussing due to being in the military at all.

Lioness075 said:
Basically lol. My second language is cussing due to being in the military at all.
Interesting. Personally, I don't consider Damn a strong word, but maybe that's just because in my country, the English cuss words are 'toned down' so to say. So, basically a "What the F?" would become a "What the Hell?" in my language.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Interesting. Personally, I don't consider Damn a strong word, but maybe that's just because in my country, the English cuss words are 'toned down' so to say. So, basically a "What the F?" would become a "What the Hell?" in my language.

[/QUOTE]
Huh, that's interesting. I mean, here in the grand USA, you never know who may be religious and against cussing so you can sometimes offend people without even realizing it. And like, my parents don't mind cussing, but they're against excessive cussing and cussing around my little sisters, which I of course understand. It's just so hard for me somtime and cuss words slip here and there. I mean, I do anything with my unit and I come back used to cussing in nearly every sentence lol. At school, I'm in the ROTC program and so again, I get used to cussing all the time. It always takes me a few days to adjust to little to no cussing when I'm around my family.

Lioness075 said:
Ah military, I was only in the cadets for a few years, but I learned my most colourful swear phrases there....there and working aboard a three-masted sailing ship for one summer. Sailors really do have dirty mouths.

Lioness075 said:
Huh, that's interesting. I mean, here in the grand USA, you never know who may be religious and against cussing so you can sometimes offend people without even realizing it. And like, my parents don't mind cussing, but they're against excessive cussing and cussing around my little sisters, which I of course understand. It's just so hard for me somtime and cuss words slip here and there. I mean, I do anything with my unit and I come back used to cussing in nearly every sentence lol. At school, I'm in the ROTC program and so again, I get used to cussing all the time. It always takes me a few days to adjust to little to no cussing when I'm around my family.
Huh. It's kind of similar here when children who can hear the insults come into play. But there's always a father who's all like "He's gonna hear it at some point so what the heck?" That mostly applies to non-excessive swearing. I, myself, try to limit my swearing and generally get annoyed when someone takes it too far. Of course, there come times when I feel like an insult is very much needed.

@SilverFlight

Man, I was just about to make a post. :C

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I was writing that for a while ^^ if you;ve already written it then post and I'll delete mine and repost with an edit.

@SilverFlight[/URL]

Thing is, I rarely use cuss words for insults. Like I said before, it's just like a second language to me. ^^;

@SilverFlight Is it bad that I don't recall the Sand Seas at all? xD What were we planning on doing there again?

SilverFlight said:
Sorry, I was writing that for a while ^^ if you;ve already written it then post and I'll delete mine and repost with an edit.
Are you sure you don't want me to edit mine accordingly before it's posted? It didn't have a whole lot of interaction that definitely needs a reply.

SilverFlight said:
Do whatever you like, I shall adjust.
I'll make Vinter force Baconhands' character to answer the "Where are you from?" if that's okay.

@SilverFlight Suspicious Eye's character is with Arianne, not Nyr so she's not with our small group out in the gardens currently.

Phew, that's the longest post I've made with Luness in a while now. *wipes brow*

seriously, I am watching this thread, but I don't get the notification for when you guys post. Im sorry if I have ignored/ seemd distant from talking. damn thing just wont work.

zCrookedz said:
seriously, I am watching this thread, but I don't get the notification for when you guys post. Im sorry if I have ignored/ seemd distant from talking. damn thing just wont work.
Happens to the best of us, sadly. >.<

zCrookedz said:
Mine either. I haven't gotten a notification in a long time xD So I check periodically.

SilverFlight said:
The tag was to let her know we were talking about something relevant to her character.
Ah, my bad. I'm so used to the tags meaning that someone was present with the people so it initially confused me. >.<

SilverFlight said:
@Lioness075 Lune is still in her werecat form right? Or human?
Oh, the gecko was a reference to the evil queen.
Luness is still in her werecat form currently because she knows her dress is a mess and would feel extremely awkward if she shifted back to her human form. xD

Was it now? Well, all I could think of at that mention was the geckos from the Fallout series lol. Leandra is a bit of a gamer in the Real World so I have her relating things to video games and such in her mind.

SilverFlight said:
Come and talk to Ward, you should let the heroes know what's going on in the Sand Seas. Your character came for their help afterall no?

I know, its awful. I just keep the tabs open and refresh them once in a while.

The tag was to let her know we were talking about something relevant to her character.
Okay. (^.^)

*is waiting for Kallin to blanch at what Luness just wished for*

I mean, she is a werebeast after all. Heightened senses and all have told her over time that Kallin keeps hiding things from her. She just has no idea what or if it's really anything important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back