• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Damn, Kallin lol. I knew he could be harsh sometimes, but wow, that took it all to new levels. :') Welp, things outta get real interesting between those two now...

HI guys :) so many bad days :/ my boss just switched shifts with me this morning, left me closing the dock with a bunch of lazies T_T I don't get why people expect to get paid for not working...anyways bringing the night to a close soon? I'm excited for sand zombies xD

SilverFlight said:
You did? Man, how'd I miss that?
Well, we did have a lot of responses in between your last one and then your most recent one. >.< It happens.

andujarprime said:
HI guys :) so many bad days :/ my boss just switched shifts with me this morning, left me closing the dock with a bunch of lazies T_T I don't get why people expect to get paid for not working...anyways bringing the night to a close soon? I'm excited for sand zombies xD
Right?! I'm having the same problem. Anyway, yes. Time jump soon.

Lioness075 said:
Damn, Kallin lol. I knew he could be harsh sometimes, but wow, that took it all to new levels. :') Welp, things outta get real interesting between those two now...
And here I thought she was going to bring up a song, decide not to let him go and completely floor him when she came after him...Ah well, (wasn't she in her human form last post?).

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I did reply.

[/QUOTE]
Wait wait wait. Bacon replied to you already, you didn't respond to his last post. I was waiting for you again.

SilverFlight said:
And here I thought she was going to bring up a song, decide not to let him go and completely floor him when she came after him...Ah well, (wasn't she in her human form last post?).
I thought of that at first, but then I realized with how cold Kallin acted towards her in the end, that would just truly piss her off. That kind of, I guess, attitude would highly remind her of she was treated when she was younger. So, instead of getting sad and singing or something, she ended up becoming very angry. And she recently got over most of her depression and dark past, so instead of the usual reaction of being sad, now she's, y'know, stronger and thus is now angry. Am I making any sense right now? >.< And yes...I just remembered she was. I'll edit the post real quick and say she shifted into her werecat form while pacing.

SilverFlight said:
Right?! I'm having the same problem. Anyway, yes. Time jump soon.

Wait wait wait. Bacon replied to you already, you didn't respond to his last post. I was waiting for you again.
You replied first to Bacon's post, then I did and after that he replied to both our posts. I was assuming you were next.

I'd say probably two more posts for Luness and then she'll also be ready. Maybe three. Maybe not.

Yeah, Leandra is already good to go for a time skip. I mean, she's not in bed yet, but I can always have her go to sleep and then just wake up the next morning.

Lioness075 said:
I thought of that at first, but then I realized with how cold Kallin acted towards her in the end, that would just truly piss her off. That kind of, I guess, attitude would highly remind her of she was treated when she was younger. So, instead of getting sad and singing or something, she ended up becoming very angry. And she recently got over most of her depression and dark past, so instead of the usual reaction of being sad, now she's, y'know, stronger and thus is now angry. Am I making any sense right now? >.< And yes...I just remembered she was. I'll edit the post real quick and say she shifted into her werecat form while pacing.
You're making sense, I wonder how this will play out. xD I can't predict it.

Is Kallin being an idiot? Absolutely ^^ He's convinced himself that the only good he could do is help stop Caraboss. He's been battling between his feelings and the inevitability of his own demise and believes that breaking it off now is protecting Luness. But he's also scared. He'd made peace with his end, but upon having something to lose (Luness) he found out that he hadn't come to terms with anything yet, and he had even more of a reason to live, so now he's terrified of being torn away from it, and wants to try and spare the one person he cares about the pain by pushing her away (the worst thing one could do I know, but no one said he was any good at this :3 )

Does that make sense?

SilverFlight said:
You're making sense, I wonder how this will play out. xD I can't predict it.
Is Kallin being an idiot? Absolutely ^^ He's convinced himself that the only good he could do is help stop Caraboss. He's been battling between his feelings and the inevitability of his own demise and believes that breaking it off now is protecting Luness. But he's also scared. He'd made peace with his end, but upon having something to lose (Luness) he found out that he hadn't come to terms with anything yet, and he had even more of a reason to live, so now he's terrified of being torn away from it, and wants to try and spare the one person he cares about the pain by pushing her away (the worst thing one could do I know, but no one said he was any good at this :3 )

Does that make sense?
Oh it makes complete sense. These two are just terrible at romance, is basically what I'm getting from this. xD

@Lioness075 OMG YUUUUUUSSSSS! I hope you know you just made me squeal like a little girl. Do you have any idea how much I was hoping you'd use that song?!

Perfection!

Ok, I have to reply to that now...but it will be my last post for the night.

@SilverFlight @Lioness075

You guys got me rooting for your characters big time. I'm dying to see what happens next and if I don't see any kisses tonight I'll be a very angry orc.

SilverFlight said:
He simply stepped forward and threw his arms about her, holding onto her as if she was the only solid point in an ocean of chaos
AAAAh! *squeals in a low tone*

Yeah RL tonight is not going to happen, I need sleep ^^'

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL] @Lioness075
You guys got me rooting for your characters big time. I'm dying to see what happens next and if I don't see any kisses tonight I'll be a very angry orc.

AAAAh! *squeals in a low tone*
You can feel free to steal lines like that. Its not often I can actually write those xD

You guys. xD I try. :P Like I've said before, I have a way with my words. ;)

*also squeals like a little girl after reading @SilverFlight's post* D'awwww, I can't even.

*sighs* Man, it felt great to write that post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back