• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hey, it's not sad! It's adorable and romantic! >.>

Baconhands said:
Nah, everything is sad now

But, fine, *Cue romantic violin*
There. That's better. It was sad, but not anymore. ^^ We fixed the sadness and replaced it with adorable romantic-ness.

Baconhands said:
Nice to know...
Honestly, I really and truly have no idea what you're talking about. I feel absolutely lost in the sauce and you're being so cryptic that I have no way of possibly understanding you anyways.

Baconhands said:
And you couldn't understand me...
Wait, where are you from? That's a pretty common saying here in the USA. I'm actually rather surprised you've never heard of it before. It's just another way of saying you're really confused.

Baconhands said:
I'm from the United Kingdom... hello from across the pond
Ah, well, if you've never heard of the phrase, I'm sorry lol. It's just a common thing said here so I didn't think twice about saying it on the internet of all places. And I still don't get what I missed in our conversation about things being sad in the RP.

Baconhands said:
It's 1am here, forgive me for being tired. I've had late nights every night since I've signed up for this... Still loving it though
Aw, hey, nothing else is really going to happen tonight. Go to sleep, get your rest. RL comes first here, not the RP.

Baconhands said:
It's the summer holidays here, I'm good for now
All right, well, you do you. I've had a long and stressful day so I'm headed to bed now. G'night everyone! ^^;

Baconhands said:
It's 1am here, forgive me for being tired. I've had late nights every night since I've signed up for this... Still loving it though
That would be my fault...I have 10 hour work days rn for the research I have to do..I can usually only post late.

SilverFlight said:
That would be my fault...I have 10 hour work days rn for the research I have to do..I can usually only post late.
It happens...not much we can do about it. We also have time differences and all so that changes things.

Hmm...

We need more pictures here.

il_570xN.222554440.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back