• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
I grew up on a farm. Chickens and goats mostly, I would never trade that for growing up in a city.

neighboors had cows, donkeys, even emu's and ostrichs. those were cool farms.
See? Farms aren't boring. They're places of magic and wonder, with animals! And fresh vegetables and fruits and a good, simple, honest day's work.

SilverFlight said:
See? Farms aren't boring. They're places of magic and wonder, with animals! And fresh vegetables and fruits and a good, simple, honest day's work.
I totally want to have a vegetable garden whenever I end up living on the farm, too. :3 Maybe plant some good fruit trees here and there...Fresh apples sound absolutely amazing to me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Not yet, more like it's kicking me down... more and more.
But I'm trying.

[/QUOTE]
Wait wait, I have the perfect thing:

Its time for Motivational Ward!

c335798db6e0d41b3d34b234fd7ed4d4.jpg

Lioness075 said:
I totally want to have a vegetable garden whenever I end up living on the farm, too. :3 Maybe plant some good fruit trees here and there...Fresh apples sound absolutely amazing to me.
You know what I want? A cow. They're just so...adorable. Sheep too, sheep are really affectionate, did you know that? I'll have bees of course, and you know? I've always liked the idea of owning a donkey, maybe from a rescue place.

Sigh keep dreaming Silver...for now I'll just have to stick with playing Harvest Moon...

SilverFlight said:
You know what I want? A cow. They're just so...adorable. Sheep too, sheep are really affectionate, did you know that? I'll have bees of course, and you know? I've always liked the idea of owning a donkey, maybe from a rescue place.
Sigh keep dreaming Silver...for now I'll just have to stick with playing Harvest Moon...
Cows, sheep, a donkey (they make great guard dogs lol), chickens, perhaps a sheepdog or two, at least one horse, oh and don't forget at least one cat!

Also, I love Harvest Moon to death lol. I've been playing that game since I was, like, eight years old or something. I think it's where I got my love for animals and my dream of one day living on a farm myself.

Hey @Lioness075 , Does this pic make you think of Luness? because that's where my mind went:

women%20fantasy%20art%20masks%20female%20warriors%20spears%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_26.jpg

Lioness075 said:
Cows, sheep, a donkey (they make great guard dogs lol), chickens, perhaps a sheepdog or two, at least one horse, oh and don't forget at least one cat!
Also, I love Harvest Moon to death lol. I've been playing that game since I was, like, eight years old or something. I think it's where I got my love for animals and my dream of one day living on a farm myself.
That game melded perfectly with my well-nourished love for farms I had since I could walk. I always loved animals better than people. They're honest with you all the time ^^.

SilverFlight said:
Hey @Lioness075 , Does this pic make you think of Luness? because that's where my mind went:
women%20fantasy%20art%20masks%20female%20warriors%20spears%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_26.jpg

That game melded perfectly with my well-nourished love for farms I had since I could walk. I always loved animals better than people. They're honest with you all the time ^^.
I think I've seen that before and yes, it totally made me think of Luness upon seeing it. :3

Exactly! I always felt bad saying it out loud since my parents definitely don't agree with it, but I have always loved animals more than people. I feel like they just somehow know what to give you when you really need it. Like if you're having a bad day and your pet cat, for example, came up to you and just started cuddling with you and being all cute. :3 That'd brighten my day in a heartbeat. My problems would all just fade into the background. ^^

Lioness075 said:
I think I've seen that before and yes, it totally made me think of Luness upon seeing it. :3
Exactly! I always felt bad saying it out loud since my parents definitely don't agree with it, but I have always loved animals more than people. I feel like they just somehow know what to give you when you really need it. Like if you're having a bad day and your pet cat, for example, came up to you and just started cuddling with you and being all cute. :3 That'd brighten my day in a heartbeat. My problems would all just fade into the background. ^^
My dogs, same thing. Didn't have the most stable childhood home. The dogs helped...a lot.

SilverFlight said:
My dogs, same thing. Didn't have the most stable childhood home. The dogs helped...a lot.
Lol, my family isn't pet friendly so any instability at home wasn't easy to deal with. We tried having fish at one point, mine died within a week. We tried having lizards and mine lived for at least six or more years, but I was too young to fully understand how much fun it was to take her out of the tank and let her wander around so that wasn't anything really worthwhile. We tried having hamsters and I adored mine, but it ended up escaping and we never were able to find it again. That happened twice with two different hamsters. We also had a pet dog when I was really young, but again I was too young to fully understand how great a dog is. We had two dogs again about two years ago and I was the only one who truly gave them the attention they wanted and such, but we are such a busy family and I was gone so much that stye both ended up depressed and one of them chewed his own tail to the bone because of that. My mom gave them back to the breeder without even taking them to the vet first because "the vet bills would be too expensive", as we live in a house that probably cost millions to make. Then our most recent furry critters were two guinea pigs. We had one before these two but it was old and passed away not too long after we got it in the first place. But these two furballs meant the world to me and I would come home and hear them squeaking at me because they could hear my voice in the kitchen and were excited that I was home. They both ended up passing away about a year ago due to an incident at the daycare center, which we often had to leave them when we were out traveling. Now we have a beta fish, which is my youngest sister's fish, but my parents could care less about it and they don't follow up with my little sister about taking care of it so it often is left swimming in sludge and without food for days on end.

...Like I said, we're not really pet-friendly lol.

Lioness075 said:
Lol, my family isn't pet friendly so any instability at home wasn't easy to deal with. We tried having fish at one point, mine died within a week. We tried having lizards and mine lived for at least six or more years, but I was too young to fully understand how much fun it was to take her out of the tank and let her wander around so that wasn't anything really worthwhile. We tried having hamsters and I adored mine, but it ended up escaping and we never were able to find it again. That happened twice with two different hamsters. We also had a pet dog when I was really young, but again I was too young to fully understand how great a dog is. We had two dogs again about two years ago and I was the only one who truly gave them the attention they wanted and such, but we are such a busy family and I was gone so much that stye both ended up depressed and one of them chewed his own tail to the bone because of that. My mom gave them back to the breeder without even taking them to the vet first because "the vet bills would be too expensive", as we live in a house that probably cost millions to make. Then our most recent furry critters were two guinea pigs. We had one before these two but it was old and passed away not too long after we got it in the first place. But these two furballs meant the world to me and I would come home and hear them squeaking at me because they could hear my voice in the kitchen and were excited that I was home. They both ended up passing away about a year ago due to an incident at the daycare center, which we often had to leave them when we were out traveling. Now we have a beta fish, which is my youngest sister's fish, but my parents could care less about it and they don't follow up with my little sister about taking care of it so it often is left swimming in sludge and without food for days on end.
...Like I said, we're not really pet-friendly lol.
Ayioy...not very pet-friendly at all ^^'...My family wasn't either, in that animals were usually forbidden before my dad left. Guinea pigs are cute, but really skittish. Personally I think rabbits are better :P I had a rabbit, Bentley was his name. He was litter-trained and had free run of my room. Used to fall asleep on the small of my back when I was lying on my carpet doing homework. ^^ Good times. The rubber grip on my tablet pen still has a gap where he chewed it. I think of him every time I draw :3

SilverFlight said:
Ayioy...not very pet-friendly at all ^^'...My family wasn't either, in that animals were usually forbidden before my dad left. Guinea pigs are cute, but really skittish. Personally I think rabbits are better :P I had a rabbit, Bentley was his name. He was litter-trained and had free run of my room. Used to fall asleep on the small of my back when I was lying on my carpet doing homework. ^^ Good times. The rubber grip on my tablet pen still has a gap where he chewed it. I think of him every time I draw :3
D'aww, that's adorable. My parents think rabbits are just messy and there's no way to fix that so they never let me get one.

On a side note, I just pulled over and crossed a busy road to save a turtle. That thing better be grateful lol.

SilverFlight said:
Aww! My first research project was on turtles. Go turtles!!! X3
I leik turtlez. xD

Also, @DawnAntalios, are you suggesting Elena and Ward need to cry together over a wooden mirror? (Basically what I got out of Arianne's suggestion lol)

SilverFlight said:
I didn't think making magical artifacts was a thing Elena did...
I mean, it really isn't, but I suppose her gargoyles could count or something? I dunno...probably just some kind of misunderstanding and all.

DawnAntalios said:
Of course Elena would not create the artifact alone!
Come now, it is the WOOD OF FABLES. Believe in the power of love!
Aha, they already have the pendant Ward made, though its no magical cell phone or anything like that. The idea however was Ward's absence for the beginning of the Sand Seas arc, because (as always) I have a plan :3

DawnAntalios said:
Oh okay.
I guess I should not always try to be a smartass then :P

Lead on!
Its not being a smartass at all, Nyr is doing Nyr's thing and trying to help her friends, but as a writer, if I set down some conditions for my character...its because I want them to happen xD

zCrookedz said:
I adopted a sea turtle once O.o
Yaaaaaay!!! They're so cute!! What species?

zCrookedz said:
I adopted a sea turtle once O.o
I did that too! :D It was a while ago though, and I have no idea what the information is for it anymore. *sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back