• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Nope, gangplank is still down. Not everyone is on board, and my gryphon has just offered Elena an engagement ring on the docks, so it'll be a few posts.
Alright! I'll start writing up a post soon.

SilverFlight said:
Now I'm online and no one else is...no fair.
I can't believe I'm stuck with you!~

I can't believe you're stuck with me!~

Stuuuuck wiiiith meee...

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I can't believe I'm stuck with you!~
I can't believe you're stuck with me!~

Stuuuuck wiiiith meee...

[/QUOTE]
Right, so post already :P

SilverFlight said:
Have you ever read a book in which the characters make you so exasperated you feel like tossing the stupid thing against a wall?
My field work this evening was rained out, so I took the opportunity to take a chunk out of the book I brought, now its made me want to stop reading it...
ugh I hate when that happens

@Aldur Forgehammer, something about your avatar seems more.....piratey. But I can't place my finger on it..... hmmmmmm

zCrookedz said:
@Aldur Forgehammer, something about your avatar seems more.....piratey. But I can't place my finger on it..... hmmmmmm
It's the parrot. I got a new hat too.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]That too!

Yup!

[/QUOTE]
The ship's cannons don't use gunpowder, its all magic. Vinter is the only one using any sort of firearm.

SilverFlight said:
The ship's cannons don't use gunpowder, its all magic. Vinter is the only one using any sort of firearm.
:C

I was never told that! Shame!

Fixed!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]:C
I was never told that! Shame!

[/QUOTE]
Its part of the rules I had for the world, Vinter is the only exception to that xD You're special.

SilverFlight said:
Its part of the rules I had for the world, Vinter is the only exception to that xD You're special.
Well, I don't think you specified exactly that. Anyways, Vinter's a speshul snowflake ermagerd!

Oh, looks like I'm gonna have to come up with some reasons.

Ok fine, the rules were specifically for humans bringing stuff into FableWood, but I didn't want firearms in the story for the major power imbalances it could create.

also

ac79c0808f08a0ec7cf031c9de924f31.jpg

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Well, I don't think you specified exactly that. Anyways, Vinter's a speshul snowflake ermagerd!

Oh, looks like I'm gonna have to come up with some reasons.

[/QUOTE]
character devo ^^

SilverFlight said:
I didn't want firearms in the story for the major power imbalances it could create.
Cannons ain't firearms, me hearty. It's a big cylindrical piece of metal that fires once in a blue moon or whenever a few people manage to load it with gunpowder, light/replace the fuse and spew incoherent words at your enemies. With that said, it isn't that big of an issue. Now... on to thinking about why Vinter would just pop out of the sky to join you guys. Maybe it was just being homesick but something tells me there's more than that.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Cannons ain't firearms, me hearty. It's a big cylindrical piece of metal that fires once in a blue moon or whenever a few people manage to load it with gunpowder, light/replace the fuse and spew incoherent words at your enemies. With that said, it isn't that big of an issue. Now... on to thinking about why Vinter would just pop out of the sky to join you guys. Maybe it was just being homesick but something tells me there's more than that.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe she helped find the info out about Caraboss' army on the move?

righto, sleep time for me. Early day tomorrow...again...

DawnAntalios said:
I am sorry guys, I can't reply tonight. I need to wake up early, feeling sick and I can not concentrate.
Sorry again.
its ok, I was just going to bed ^^

Good lord, my Mondays are busy. I'll get in a post in a bit. Man, what a long day.

>.<

So... I got caught up in some stuff.

Here's Vinter dressed like Gangplank from League

NxxgT5u.png

And

230px-Gangplank_Render.png

xD I need to find a pirate rp so I can use gangplank as a character model lol I like his new look tho. P.S I hate you all because you draw good and I draw like pewp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back