• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
Is this better? I am still half asleep just tell me if it is wrong.
I think what Crooked is trying to say is that Otto is already a human at this point so having Arianne play with him while he was a wolf wouldn't make any sense at this point. Like, you're a bit too late in the interaction to do that. Granted, you're half asleep so you might've just missed that. ^^;

The rp is running in real-time, we've been there approximately one month and three days...I think. Also, I will try and get a post down...but my laptop charger is currently back at the lab and I'm at half power on a gaming laptop...this is gonna be interesting...

Lols @The Suspicious Eye Scheherazade isn't a title, its a name. Its not 'The' Scheherazade, its just Scheherazade.

Shehaz-what? xD I think I missed something in the RP lol.

Worry not, I will solve it Silver

Mkw1QvO.jpg

SilverFlight said:
The rp is running in real-time, we've been there approximately one month and three days...I think. Also, I will try and get a post down...but my laptop charger is currently back at the lab and I'm at half power on a gaming laptop...this is gonna be interesting...

Lols @The Suspicious Eye Scheherazade isn't a title, its a name. Its not 'The' Scheherazade, its just Scheherazade.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh lol, got it.

SilverFlight said:
Stories. 1001 to be exact ^^ The Arabian nights are some of the oldest tales.
Yeah, a LOT of stories at that. :P I haven't read any of them, if they're available to read, but I'd imagine they must've been great ones to keep that king busy lol.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]What face?

[/QUOTE]
I think Silver is gunna be offline for a bit so you might just want to guess so you can make a post. I would assume if he's just making a face then it was probably some kinda annoyed one, but only his eyes can change so maybe they narrowed or something?

Lioness075 said:
I think Silver is gunna be offline for a bit so you might just want to guess so you can make a post. I would assume if he's just making a face then it was probably some kinda annoyed one, but only his eyes can change so maybe they narrowed or something?
The face of an frustrated little cloud of black smoke? Got it! Thanks, Lioness!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]The face of an frustrated little cloud of black smoke? Got it! Thanks, Lioness!

[/QUOTE]
Haha, exactly! I mean, he clearly isn't pleased in the moment when he's making the face. :P

I'm gonna wing it! Haaa! Wish me luck!

Oooo, Vinter's gone all emotional and stuff. What does this mean? Does she probably have a story that will better flesh out her character or completely fail to do so due to my poor skills of coming up with coherent stories? We'll see...

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'm gonna wing it! Haaa! Wish me luck!

Oooo, Vinter's gone all emotional and stuff. What does this mean? Does she probably have a story that will better flesh out her character or completely fail to do so due to my poor skills of coming up with coherent stories? We'll see...

[/QUOTE]
Haha, 99% of my backstories are made up on the spot for my characters. I only plan out so much when I first make 'em. :P

Lioness075 said:
Haha, 99% of my backstories are made up on the spot for my characters. I only plan out so much when I first make 'em. :P
That makes two of us. I am constantly winging it.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]That makes two of us. I am constantly winging it.

[/QUOTE]
Always wing it lol.

Okay, so, there's an acapella group at my college and I really want to audition for it this week, but the mere thought of standing on a stage alone and singing without anyone else terrifies me. >.< I really, really want to do it, too, but I basically grew up with my whole family scoffing at the idea of my singing ever being anything beyond average enough to make by in choir at school...*sighs* How can I get the confidence in a skill that apparently nobody else thinks I have?

Go into it with the intention of proving everyone else wrong >=D we believe in you. Always nurture the artist in you, creativity is what makes life worth living!!

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, a LOT of stories at that. :P I haven't read any of them, if they're available to read, but I'd imagine they must've been great ones to keep that king busy lol.
If you've seen Aladdin, you know at least one.

Lioness075 said:
Always wing it lol.

Okay, so, there's an acapella group at my college and I really want to audition for it this week, but the mere thought of standing on a stage alone and singing without anyone else terrifies me. >.< I really, really want to do it, too, but I basically grew up with my whole family scoffing at the idea of my singing ever being anything beyond average enough to make by in choir at school...*sighs* How can I get the confidence in a skill that apparently nobody else thinks I have?
Go for it!!!! You can totally do this xD .

Channel your inner Luness!!!

Also, had to return the car I was using here and rent one for myself (was borrowing a car from a colleague)...its beautiful. I go from a run-down old station wagon to this:

xef_vn_%C3%B4t%C3%B4-2.jpg

Maybe the reason I didn't like driving is because I've never driven anything really nice...this car...this is nice. Anyway, my day is far from over, I should get out and finish it. Just thought I'd share. ^^

SilverFlight said:
Channel your inner Luness!!!
Also, had to return the car I was using here and rent one for myself (was borrowing a car from a colleague)...its beautiful. I go from a run-down old station wagon to this:

xef_vn_%C3%B4t%C3%B4-2.jpg

Maybe the reason I didn't like driving is because I've never driven anything really nice...this car...this is nice. Anyway, my day is far from over, I should get out and finish it. Just thought I'd share. ^^
Looks like a great cah.

Oh that car! It looks so nice!

For some reason I recall it as a part of a lesson where you Photoshop it to be like on this picture. No idea why.

My brain fizzles. Must reply to something!

Thanks guys. :3 I still have, like, a mini panic attack each time I consider it though. Maybe I should try another time or something. I should probably build my confidence first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back