• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@Lioness075

Wait, YOU among all people are afraid of singing? YOU can not be afraid of such things - YOU are far better than that.

I know exactly what it is like when nobody believes in you, trust me my entire life was like that.

But you know what? Screw the nay-sayers, screw those who would hinder you! YOU are stronger than that. YOU are better than that!

If they offer you the chance to show them your angelic voice then go, achieve your goals, your dreams!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU[/media]

DawnAntalios said:
@Lioness075
Wait, YOU among all people are afraid of singing? YOU can not be afraid of such things - YOU are far better than that.

I know exactly what it is like when nobody believes in you, trust me my entire life was like that.

But you know what? Screw the nay-sayers, screw those who would hinder you! YOU are stronger than that. YOU are better than that!

If they offer you the chance to show them your angelic voice then go, achieve your goals, your dreams!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU[/media]
Thanks, Dawn. ^^; But I'm thinking that maybe I should instead make a YouTube or something and build up my confidence through it. Cause right now I'll just be a nervous wreck if I actually end up auditioning.

You know when I was playing saxophone or when I was in the theater as a young actor I always loved how they made stage lights: literally they almost fry out your eyes, the lighting happens in such way that I could see everyone on stage - but utter blackness before me. It was like I was performing alone before no one, thus completely defeating any stage fright you might have.

But if you need confidence then first sing before a mirror. You need to feel the energy flow through you and remember why you are doing it - your goal is not to impress others, it is to express yourself, to have fun, to show the world your inner beauty.

Then when you fully grasp this idea you can move on as you also said yourself.

This is but an advice really, my perspective. Do everything in your own pace and you should be fine.

DawnAntalios said:
You know when I was playing saxophone or when I was in the theater as a young actor I always loved how they made stage lights: literally they almost fry out your eyes, the lighting happens in such way that I could see everyone on stage - but utter blackness before me. It was like I was performing alone before no one, thus completely defeating any stage fright you might have.
But if you need confidence then first sing before a mirror. You need to feel the energy flow through you and remember why you are doing it - your goal is not to impress others, it is to express yourself, to have fun, to show the world your inner beauty.

Then when you fully grasp this idea you can move on as you also said yourself.

This is but an advice really, my perspective. Do everything in your own pace and you should be fine.
Reminds me about this one time I performed on stage. I played a comedy. It was the first time I ever acted... it was about a year ago. I had no prior experience and I just picked it up cause this girl and I were the only ones who were willing. I thought it was fun, so I did it. Best decision. I just winged it and it worked out very well.

Peaceswore said:
Is there still a slot available? Or is this RP full?
Not really sure, @SilverFlight has been accepting a good deal of CS over the last couple of days. If I were you I would read throught the rules and the updates (which might not be actually up to date) and then post your CS on the sign-up tab. Then atleast Silver will have your CS if there IS a spot open. :)

Lioness075 said:
Thanks, Dawn. ^^; But I'm thinking that maybe I should instead make a YouTube or something and build up my confidence through it. Cause right now I'll just be a nervous wreck if I actually end up auditioning.
You need to dig deep inside, find the love of doing it and hold onto it. Sing for the joy of the sound and push the judgement out of your mind. Song is a voice of the heart, remember that and you won't be so nervous. :)

Peaceswore said:
Is there still a slot available? Or is this RP full?
I am accepting a new member yes. Please read the rules before posting a CS.

zCrookedz said:
Not really sure, @SilverFlight has been accepting a good deal of CS over the last couple of days. If I were you I would read throught the rules and the updates (which might not be actually up to date) and then post your CS on the sign-up tab. Then atleast Silver will have your CS if there IS a spot open. :)
You're right, they are not up to date, I haven't had time to touch any management issues with the thread in the past week. I don't like it...

SilverFlight said:
You're right, they are not up to date, I haven't had time to touch any management issues with the thread in the past week. I don't like it...
Don't sweat is Silver, you've got alot going on. As soon as I got finished typing that I started working on one. I should have it to you by the end of the day.

ok. Now I know that your Orc is definitely more piratey @Aldur Forgehammer!! Thats a sick picture :D

Peaceswore said:
I'll be making a character soonish~ Though question. Where can I read about the human? Like how came to fablewood?
It kinda differ between human characters. Some came through portals (I think) But I think the majority woke up and they were here.

Okay, so I've been busy all day and logged on to find 19 notifications through threads and conversations lol. Sheesh, I've missed a lot. xD Still busy though, will have to respond later today.

tumblr_m5l91f0PJq1r6tji8o1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back