• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
tumblr_m5l91f0PJq1r6tji8o1_500.png
I just lost a game to Vayne. I hate her so much.

*flops into desk chair* I'm finally done with classes for the day! Oh, and I had a lovely visit with health services on campus this morning. My left big toe now is covered in what looked like a mini 'cast' of wrapping, as it is an ingrown toenail. Fun.

Anyways, I shall promptly get to work on a response to the RP.

Lioness075 said:
*flops into desk chair* I'm finally done with classes for the day! Oh, and I had a lovely visit with health services on campus this morning. My left big toe now is covered in what looked like a mini 'cast' of wrapping, as it is an ingrown toenail. Fun.
Anyways, I shall promptly get to work on a response to the RP.
I'll follow your example once you're done with your post! Which really is a nicer way to say "I'll let you post first lmao".

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'll follow your example once you're done with your post! Which really is a nicer way to say "I'll let you post first lmao".

[/QUOTE]
Posted. ^^

I'm exhausted so I'll make a response tomorrow morning. ^^; G'night everyone!

Welcome @MoltenLightning!! Question, If Topaz hit the bottom of the boat, how did she end up on the deck? I wanna make sure I respond correctly ^_^

SCRATCH THAT!!! Im oh so very observant. I missed the winds thing. xD

Well... I was planning to have Vinter tell her story to Luness, but I guess I'll just scratch that.

MoltenLightning said:
xD Yeah, that's okay. It was kinda obscure, but how else was she going to make an entrance? Lol.
Hey loud and abrupt, theres no other way to make an entrance.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Well... I was planning to have Vinter tell her story to Luness, but I guess I'll just scratch that.

[/QUOTE]
Why you gotta scratch that?

zCrookedz said:
Hey loud and abrupt, theres no other way to make an entrance.
Why you gotta scratch that?
In favor of reacting to the loud thud and the apparent dragon on the ship, of course. I'll need to save that for a later date.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Well... I was planning to have Vinter tell her story to Luness, but I guess I'll just scratch that.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, why? :/

Lioness075 said:
Wait, why? :/
Because I would have wanted to describe the story in more posts to give Luness time to reply and doing that would mean ignoring Molten for a while.

Sorry for the late reply but I wasn't home.

Bonus Story: When I was returning a stray kitten followed me because it was hungry. I bought some meat from the nearest butcher shop and fed the cat. It wouldn't stop meowing.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Because I would have wanted to describe the story in more posts to give Luness time to reply and doing that would mean ignoring Molten for a while.

Bonus Story: When I was returning a stray kitten followed me because it was hungry. I bought some meat from the nearest butcher shop and fed the cat. It wouldn't stop meowing.

[/QUOTE]
1. Awww, we'll just have to find another time for romantic storytelling time for those two lol.

2. D'awww, that's so sweet of you to do!

Lioness075 said:
1. Awww, we'll just have to find another time for romantic storytelling time for those two lol.
2. D'awww, that's so sweet of you to do!
We'll know when the time comes! I'll start a new post soon.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Because I would have wanted to describe the story in more posts to give Luness time to reply and doing that would mean ignoring Molten for a while.

[/QUOTE]
You'll have to keep it now.

DawnAntalios said:
Dawn, stop scaring the new people.

I'm really sorry guys, but I can't post tonight, its already too late and I've got to get up early tomorrow...this is data collection time, so much stuff to sift through...ug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back