• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@Lioness075[/URL] I'll post tomorrow.
Yeah, sadly my parents would've never approved either. Oh well. Still, that was really sweet of you to do that for the little guy. Most people would've just left it and not thought twice about it. At least, they would where I'm from.

And no worries! It sounds like a good amount of us were busy today (myself included). The RP can wait as always.

Just started the second season of Game of Thrones. :D I'm slowly, but surely catching up to the current season. ^^

Yeah, well, I feel like every TV show has its one season that ends up being a bit of a snorefest. Even The Walking Dead had one.

Hmm, we do have it set up so there's technically no more room in the cabins for other people. We should probably look into a guest room of sorts lol. So, yeah, I guess you could wake up in a hammock in the cargo hold or something. It could be your temporary quarters or something.

Don't worry xD Takeo grew up with ten younger siblings in a tiny house that was meant for three people. He can survive in uncomfortable situations xD

Sounds good then. ^^ We just had the wyvern character crash land on the deck of the ship so, while we're all being a bit slow to respond to the entrance, everyone is above deck currently and so we'll all be reacting to the wyvern. Like Silver said, Lucille (Tenacity's captain) could know about Takeo ahead of time and he could've just slipped her mind at the moment amongst the chaos of the day. Considering Takeo may not have seen all of the kinds of characters currently present before, he should have quite the surprise upon walking above deck and seeing the array of characters in our group currently. It'd probably be best to glance at the active character list so you know what we all look like beforehand.

Lioness075 said:
Hmm, we do have it set up so there's technically no more room in the cabins for other people. We should probably look into a guest room of sorts lol. So, yeah, I guess you could wake up in a hammock in the cargo hold or something. It could be your temporary quarters or something.
Meh, there can be room, Lucille will probably make people share :)

You guys and your bacon.

My apologies. I meant Ba'kon.

original.jpg

zCrookedz said:
tumblr_lzrqrt9lZm1rop03zo1_250.jpg

Yet again -.- I am confus, Is Topaz in dragon form wearing the saddle, or is she in human form with the saddle on? @MoltenLightning

Oh, and Happy Friday Everyone!!!
...what is a weekend? I've forgotten :P

and yeah, I assumed she was a dragon, even though she said human at first...I am a bit confus too. @MoltenLightning

Ah, internet in the lab...this isn't all that bad.

...there was a bee trapped in the box I brought my test frames back in...now she's like my mascot. She's constantly on/around me. There's open honey on the other side of the room and she's hanging around me...

So. spesking of bees. the other day I stepped outside at work, and there are spiders everywhere. A blue insect idk if it was a hornet or wasp of some sort csme over to a web and fluttered in it. the spider came out snd the hornet? grabbed it up snd stabbed it. i witnessed the awesome of nature in slow motion. even know I see the blue bastard flying away with his catch.

SilverFlight said:
...there was a bee trapped in the box I brought my test frames back in...now she's like my mascot. She's constantly on/around me. There's open honey on the other side of the room and she's hanging around me...
it doesn't sting you??

andujarprime said:
So. spesking of bees. the other day I stepped outside at work, and there are spiders everywhere. A blue insect idk if it was a hornet or wasp of some sort csme over to a web and fluttered in it. the spider came out snd the hornet? grabbed it up snd stabbed it. i witnessed the awesome of nature in slow motion. even know I see the blue bastard flying away with his catch.
Nature is awsome!!

andujarprime said:
Cool! if you get me a picture of it I'll tell you what species it is.

zCrookedz said:
it doesn't sting you??

Nature is awsome!!
Bees don't automatically sting anything that moves. They need a chemical signal from the colony or the threat of death. She's really sweet. She does this thing where she'll flick her head back and forth, either she's smelling, or she's looking at something and the way her eyes are made she gets more information if she does that. I have a great pic of her sitting on my external hard drive.. I think I should sell it to Samsung. A little while ago she perched on my chest and started fanning me. I think it was my body heat.

SilverFlight said:
Bees don't automatically sting anything that moves. They need a chemical signal from the colony or the threat of death. She's really sweet. She does this thing where she'll flick her head back and forth, either she's smelling, or she's looking at something and the way her eyes are made she gets more information if she does that. I have a great pic of her sitting on my external hard drive.. I think I should sell it to Samsung. A little while ago she perched on my chest and started fanning me. I think it was my body heat.
wow, I never would have thought of bee's doing something other than landing, stinging, then laughing their asses of till they die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back