• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

andujarprime said:
xD I need to find a pirate rp so I can use gangplank as a character model lol I like his new look tho. P.S I hate you all because you draw good and I draw like pewp...
Practice practice practice!

Yeah, it really just amounts to a lot of practice. I'm still stuck on needing reference pictures for any and all drawings I do simply because I don't practice enough. Also, I've never played League so I have no idea who Gangplank is beyond a pirate lol. Regardless, that is an awesome drawing of Vinter! ^^

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, it really just amounts to a lot of practice. I'm still stuck on needing reference pictures for any and all drawings I do simply because I don't practice enough. Also, I've never played League so I have no idea who Gangplank is beyond a pirate lol. Regardless, that is an awesome drawing of Vinter! ^^
Thanks, Lioness! Anatomy is a hard thing to master, but in the end it's so rewarding when you get it right.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Thanks, Lioness! Anatomy is a hard thing to master, but in the end it's so rewarding when you get it right.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, anatomy still is beyond my capabilities as an artist. >.< I mean, I can do pretty damn good anatomy for animals and Pokemon, but not for humans of any kind.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Also, petition to make that Vinter's default look cause damn.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind it lol.

@acer11 Hey, we don't talk OOC in the IC thread. You can ask your questions here though, and I'm sure our GM, @SilverFlight, will get back to you as soon as he is able to. He's very busy during the week though and so he might not be able to answer right away or for a bit.

@acer11

Please keep your OOC-related discussion in the OOC Thread. You can navigate between threads at the top of the roleplay page just under the banner.

EP5YZ1T.png

This place

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]@acer11
Please keep your OOC-related discussion in the OOC Thread. You can navigate between threads at the top of the roleplay page just under the banner.

EP5YZ1T.png

This place

[/QUOTE]
Jinx! Well, sorta anyways lol.

I feel like the question about bacon means the most to Otto. xD

Lioness075 said:
I feel like the question about bacon means the most to Otto. xD
It might have a special meaning to him. :3 if you don't love bacon, it will make the little werewolf very sad. lol jk

@The Suspicious Eye I can't recall the exact timing, but I think we've only been here for about two or so weeks. >.< Maybe a month? I dunno. My characters both joined the group a bit late.

Maybe just say that you've been here for a couple weeks. That'd probably sound better and give your character enough time to get a good grip on her abilities.

in Fable wood for weeks? not likely. there has to be some logical sort of time flow between events. I would think months makes more sense for everything that's happened since I alone joined the group. That's just my thought.

Like I said, I haven't the faintest idea how long they've been there since the beginning. All I know is that Luness joined the group a couple weeks ago. Leandra joined them only a few days ago.

Maybe we should just wait for Silver to come online and clarify things. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back