• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
I adopted a tiger, and a gorilla, and a polar bear...yeah.. ^^'
I've always wanted to adopt a lion, but haven't gotten around to it. >.<

SilverFlight said:
I hope you know we don't actually adopt these animals into our homes, we sponsor a project that helps them in the wild ^^
Yeah, I've got a random sea turtle as a pet in my backyard. Y'know, average day.

SilverFlight said:
I hope you know we don't actually adopt these animals into our homes, we sponsor a project that helps them in the wild ^^
Whait you guys didn't actually get to keep yours?? *pulls door closed to turtle room*

DawnAntalios said:
Just playing with the thought is funny enough.
Still, so many adoptions... you people have a lot of money.
The adoptions usually aren't that expensive. I think my sea turtle one was only about $5 or so. Usually they're around $10, I think.

DawnAntalios said:
Just playing with the thought is funny enough.
Still, so many adoptions... you people have a lot of money.
Granted it was over the course of years...and a lot of retail work after school and on weekends...brrrr....

DawnAntalios said:
Sounds somewhat horrible to me. :P
It's not too horrible if you were doing all of that to get something you truly care about and love.

American History class is going to be the death of me....19 pages to read by tomorrow and 14 pages to read by Wednesday. Why did I have to have this class, of all classes, for a core class that is required by all majors to take? I hate history. >.<

xD one post to catch me up, and I will reply again on lunch. Also yeah @Lioness075, u.s history is my most hated subject T_T history from elsewhere in the world is mildly less annoying, but I don't like history in general. Give me any science, or math class, I will thrive but history? >.< eff that. My saving grace this semester is my wife is taking the same history class as I am lol

I will read up on everything this week and then I'll post at the latest this weekend after my grandfather's funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has Otto and Malachi not just like raided a kitchen together? That would be the funniest damn thing. @andujarprime

The Suspicious Eye]I will read up on everything this week and then I'll post at the latest this weekend after my grandfather's funeral. [/QUOTE] oh dang [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL], my condolences.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's fine it wasmy father's father. We never talked.
But thank you.

[/QUOTE]
It's the same way in my family in that I've never talked to my father's father either.

But, like Crooked said, I still offer my condolescences regardless.

Lioness075 said:
It's the same way in my family in that I've never talked to my father's father either.

But, like Crooked said, I still offer my condolescences regardless.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. But thank you for your condolences. I will post soonish. You guys are a fascinating read. So emotional.

Lioness075 said:
American History class is going to be the death of me....19 pages to read by tomorrow and 14 pages to read by Wednesday. Why did I have to have this class, of all classes, for a core class that is required by all majors to take? I hate history. >.<
They're going easy on you.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's fine it wasmy father's father. We never talked.
But thank you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear it all the same.

I also wish to offer you my condolences. On my side, I never met my father's father. I was told that they didn't get along well.

SilverFlight said:
They're going easy on you.

I'm sorry to hear it all the same.
[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I also wish to offer you my condolences. On my side, I never met my father's father. I was told that they didn't get along well.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys.

My father's father is actually my father's stepfather. Who my father hated, and didn't talk to. So it's just awkward that I was invited/forced to go.

Have you ever read a book in which the characters make you so exasperated you feel like tossing the stupid thing against a wall?

My field work this evening was rained out, so I took the opportunity to take a chunk out of the book I brought, now its made me want to stop reading it...

SilverFlight said:
Have you ever read a book in which the characters make you so exasperated you feel like tossing the stupid thing against a wall?
My field work this evening was rained out, so I took the opportunity to take a chunk out of the book I brought, now its made me want to stop reading it...
This one time when I finished Metro 2033. I was frustrated.

Quick question. Is Tenacity in the air right now towards the next destination?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]This one time when I finished Metro 2033. I was frustrated.

Quick question. Is Tenacity in the air right now towards the next destination?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, gangplank is still down. Not everyone is on board, and my gryphon has just offered Elena an engagement ring on the docks, so it'll be a few posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back