• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
Oh I thought you know the saying:
When you gaze into the abyss the abyss will gaze back into you.

Was supposed to be a pun :P
Oh! I haven't heard that phrase in such a long time lol. Completely went over my head. xD

I think we're just finishing up with Luness and Kallin and then we'll all be set for the time skip. >.>

I spent my 2 hour break today completely passed out...not enough sleep ^^' these 6am starts are not putting me in my happy space. I hope to get a post up soon.

SilverFlight said:
I spent my 2 hour break today completely passed out...not enough sleep ^^' these 6am starts are not putting me in my happy space. I hope to get a post up soon.
You do you, Silver. Take all the rest you need.

SilverFlight said:
Always catch up on sleep when you can. I took two naps yesterday and I slept for most of the morning on Thursday lol.

There, that should allow Luness and Kallin to catch up by the next post by either Silver of myself. ^^ I'll write up Leandra's post now. I guess she can be the first to wake up and then bump into Ward.

DawnAntalios said:
Exactly.
I found a picture of @Lioness075 and @Flutterby collaborating together for peace.

tumblr_static_9nbcv3kv89wko8g8o84k0g4kc.jpg
I literally just now saw this, and almost did a spit take at work

With Leo running around inf ESO, I thought it would be fun to have Otto running around in Final Fantasy. xD I have never played FF online before so this will be interesting.

ffxiv_08232015_085321.png

zCrookedz said:
With Leo running around inf ESO, I thought it would be fun to have Otto running around in Final Fantasy. xD I have never played FF online before so this will be interesting.
I wasn't even aware FF Online was a thing lol. But hey, he certainly looks a lot like Otto!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm so sorry everyone. I will be more active. I promise.

[/QUOTE]
Did you kick life in the nuts yet?

Also @li

zCrookedz said:
That is fantastic.

Ooook, I've decided I need to marry into a farm. Just came back from helping the beekeeper at a farmer's market, got to pat some sheep and a bullcalf and do a whole bunch of other farm-y things. I love everything about this life, I really was born in the wrong place...

SilverFlight said:
Ooook, I've decided I need to marry into a farm. Just came back from helping the beekeeper at a farmer's market, got to pat some sheep and a bullcalf and do a whole bunch of other farm-y things. I love everything about this life, I really was born in the wrong place...
I've long wanted to retire on a farm lol. I love animals and gardening so much, but I live in the suburban life right now. I've known for a long time that I was definitely born into the wrong place. I hate the city with a passion lol. Too many people, too much technology, not enough nature and animals.

Strange how our tastes differ.

I think I would find it too mundane. My mind always spins, I always want to do something, to act, to make something fun or exciting.

But maybe if I get older this will change as well, who knows?

SilverFlight said:
Did you kick life in the nuts yet?
Also @li

That is fantastic.

I grew up on a farm. Chickens and goats mostly, I would never trade that for growing up in a city.

neighboors had cows, donkeys, even emu's and ostrichs. those were cool farms.

zCrookedz said:
I grew up on a farm. Chickens and goats mostly, I would never trade that for growing up in a city.
I have family friends, a couple, who lives on a really small farm with mostly chickens and goats lol. I always loved visiting them and watching the baby goats jump over large tree roots and basically parkour all around the farm. So cute. :3

Lioness075 said:
I have family friends, a couple, who lives on a really small farm with mostly chickens and goats lol. I always loved visiting them and watching the baby goats jump over large tree roots and basically parkour all around the farm. So cute. :3
You talk about the most adorable thing that would melt even the coldest hart. Spend 5 minutes watching a couple of week old goat kids playing with each others. The sound alone will make you smile no mater who you are.

My grandmother has a sort of a farm and I get to visit it on a weekly basis, but really I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my days there. Actually, I'm there right now. I just can't wait to go back home.

zCrookedz said:
You talk about the most adorable thing that would melt even the coldest hart. Spend 5 minutes watching a couple of week old goat kids playing with each others. The sound alone will make you smile no mater who you are.
Their blessing completely melts my heart. I'm pretty sure my cheeks area always sore when I leave there because of how much smiling I do while just walking around the farm and interacting with the animals. Last time I went there, they also had a robin nest on their porch, which was adorable because the mom was really active and if you stood there long enough and were quiet, she'd fly in to feed the babies and you could see all four of them. I think there might have been six, but whatever. They were adorable either way.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]My grandmother has a sort of a farm and I get to visit it on a weekly basis, but really I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my days there. Actually, I'm there right now. I just can't wait to go back home.

[/QUOTE]
Well, the farm life isn't for everyone. I mean, I do enjoy my video games and high-speed internet despite my love for nature and animals as well. If I lived on a farm, I'd most likely have strong internet out there with me so that I could still enjoy some indoor me-time. :P

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Not yet, more like it's kicking me down... more and more.
But I'm trying.

[/QUOTE]
You got this Suspicious!!

Lioness075 said:
Well, the farm life isn't for everyone. I mean, I do enjoy my video games and high-speed internet despite my love for nature and animals as well. If I lived on a farm, I'd most likely have strong internet out there with me so that I could still enjoy some indoor me-time. :P
That is VERY true. People move out to the country around us to be "farmers" but they have no idea what they are doing and they all end up selling their homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back