• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Still in Europe...Sorry for the timing, this is my only full day off ^^
It was pretty usual before you went to Europe for me to wake up to a lot of activity anyways. xD

Lioness075 said:
It was pretty usual before you went to Europe for me to wake up to a lot of activity anyways. xD
I've been in Europe since the rp started. Don't worry, when I go back to visit my family, the timing will definitely be better for you all (accept maybe Aldur and Dawn xD )

SilverFlight said:
I've been in Europe since the rp started. Don't worry, when I go back to visit my family, the timing will definitely be better for you all (accept maybe Aldur and Dawn xD )
Oh. Well, that would explain a lot then. :P

Man, imagine the slow-mo of this moment with Luness leaping through the broken window with her claws fully extended and snarling while Elena propels herself up with the plant-life, her sword aimed for the queen and all. This would be an epic moment in any movie.

Lioness075 said:
Oh. Well, that would explain a lot then. :P

Man, imagine the slow-mo of this moment with Luness leaping through the broken window with her claws fully extended and snarling while Elena propels herself up with the plant-life, her sword aimed for the queen and all. This would be an epic moment in any movie.
I did...I want to draw it.

Oh! Forgot something, let me edit..

There, can't forget Leandra now can I.

You guys are posting so fast and I'm not sure where to even begin. I don't know what to write...

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]You guys are posting so fast and I'm not sure where to even begin. I don't know what to write...

[/QUOTE]
Well, maybe Vinter can finally show up to the ball via the gardens only to find everyone fighting there. Then she could jump right into the fighting scene.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]You guys are posting so fast and I'm not sure where to even begin. I don't know what to write...

[/QUOTE]
I could write a prompt with Lucille, or Vinter could have been in the ball all along, and been inhibited from jumping right in due to the dress.

SilverFlight said:
I could write a prompt with Lucille, or Vinter could have been in the ball all along, and been inhibited from jumping right in due to the dress.
I'll take it!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'll take it!

[/QUOTE]
Wait, you just responded to an either or question with a yes answer lol. Which one will you take? xD

Lioness075 said:
Wait, you just responded to an either or question with a yes answer lol. Which one will you take? xD
I replied directly to Silver's, therefore, I will be taking his offer. Apologies, Lioness.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I replied directly to Silver's, therefore, I will be taking his offer. Apologies, Lioness.

[/QUOTE]
No, there's no reason to apologize lol. It was just that he asked an either or question and so your response confused me. Whatever. xD

Lioness075 said:
No, there's no reason to apologize lol. It was just that he asked an either or question and so your response confused me. Whatever. xD
I have control over the power of confusion! Fear me!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I replied directly to Silver's, therefore, I will be taking his offer. Apologies, Lioness.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my offer still had an 'or' in it ^^ Which option?

DawnAntalios said:
You guys go ahead and have fun, I need to attend to a party until the evening :/
You mean other than the Star Ball? :P

SilverFlight said:
I'm sure his party doesn't involve evil queens trying to kill rightful heirs and such though. :P

SilverFlight said:
Yeah, my offer still had an 'or' in it ^^ Which option?

*chants* Lucille! Lucille! Lucille!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Would you mind so terribly if I jumped in here? I think I can... if it isn't too much trouble.

[/QUOTE]
Please do.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thank you. Oh and tell me if I go too far or mess something up! I don't want to step on any toes! >.<

[/QUOTE]
No worries, I'm sure you'll do fine. The battle moved out to the garden just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back