• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I'm off today, want to try to jump in but where are we in this ball? Idk what's going on and am on and off today =/ so much happens, and with rpn not sending notifications >.< also yaaay!! silver has a free night!!

andujarprime said:
I'm off today, want to try to jump in but where are we in this ball? Idk what's going on and am on and off today =/ so much happens, and with rpn not sending notifications >.< also yaaay!! silver has a free night!!
We're in the ball as we speak. I think most of us are in the great hall, but the party is also in the gardens.

SilverFlight said:
We're in the ball as we speak. I think most of us are in the great hall, but the party is also in the gardens.
Silver, have you had the opportunity to see Vinter in a dress?

andujarprime said:
We all have finally gathered at the ball including some side characters like Alta, Princess Briar, and the Prince (whose name I have forgotten >.<).

SilverFlight said:
@Lioness075 I suppose we can put Caraboss' right hand dude just by the curtain behind the throne. He'll be wearing a hood and a mask, so not very noticeable until we started looking for him. He's the one casting the spell.
Sounds like a plan. ^^ I'll have Luness lead them over there in my next post then.

I'll try to make a post later this evening, but the wifi has died at the rental cabin I'm currently staying in so the post may be delayed for a bit.

If anything, this RP doesn't seem too active today so I might be safe in not being able to post anyways lol.

andujarprime said:
Wtf. I'm sorry guys. It seems everyone I get ready to make a post life ties my hands and slaps me silly with another task
It's life lol. I wouldn't sweat it too much. We've just begun the trouble in the ball.

andujarprime said:
Wtf. I'm sorry guys. It seems everyone I get ready to make a post life ties my hands and slaps me silly with another task
Chill dude, no worries, it is slow, I said it would be. Field work and all that.

I am in the same boat as Andu, I havee had basicly EVERYsingle little thing that could possibly go wrong go wrong today. I will try to have a post up after work, but right now theres just no way. :(

zCrookedz said:
I am in the same boat as Andu, I havee had basicly EVERYsingle little thing that could possibly go wrong go wrong today. I will try to have a post up after work, but right now theres just no way. :(
Well, there's always tomorrow. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Well, there's always tomorrow. ^^
well nope, not tomorrow either. Big stuff's happening at work, so tomorrow its gonna be gone as well. Friday I will have half the day off so I will be free'd up then.

zCrookedz said:
well nope, not tomorrow either. Big stuff's happening at work, so tomorrow its gonna be gone as well. Friday I will have half the day off so I will be free'd up then.
...Well, there's always Friday. :P

I would make another post, but I was hoping more people would react first. I don't want to leave anyone behind so I'm holding off for now.

I just had a dream about the StarFall...it was incredible. I was standing on the battlements of a castle, the light from the party flooding out from the room behind me and watched the shooting stars sweep across the sky and down to the horizon. There were so many!

SilverFlight said:
I just had a dream about the StarFall...it was incredible. I was standing on the battlements of a castle, the light from the party flooding out from the room behind me and watched the shooting stars sweep across the sky and down to the horizon. There were so many!
I'd imagine such a dream would be amazing. :)

So, I broke up with my boyfriend this morning. He was definitely not the one for me. Way too clingy and obsessive as well as self-centered. Took me a bit to see that, but I broke it off when I realized just how uncomfortable I really felt around him.

Tomorrow I'll also be able to make a post a little later in the day. Also, Lioness, good work. Guys like that give me the creeps.

Lioness075 said:
I'd imagine such a dream would be amazing. :)

So, I broke up with my boyfriend this morning. He was definitely not the one for me. Way too clingy and obsessive as well as self-centered. Took me a bit to see that, but I broke it off when I realized just how uncomfortable I really felt around him.
Damn, I'm sorry...you must not be in the best state of mind rn, but hey, you got your friends right? And you got us, we're you're friends! And you got FableWood xD

And as an added bonus, I will also throw in this picture of a baby Binturong

binturong-baby-staten-island-zoo.jpg

I can haz posts plz??

from everyone?

SilverFlight said:
Damn, I'm sorry...you must not be in the best state of mind rn, but hey, you got your friends right? And you got us, we're you're friends! And you got FableWood xD
And as an added bonus, I will also throw in this picture of a baby Binturong

binturong-baby-staten-island-zoo.jpg
Haha, thanks, but I'm actually doing just fine. I made the call to break up and then he just kept trying to guilt trip me into staying with him. So not worth my time. And yes, I've got several friends to fall back on as well as all of you guys. ^^ And FableWood is definitely a big bonus. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back