• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
@Bea Delaine
tumblr_inline_mh8686Kr0H1qz4rgp.gif

Darn it, I wanted to do that...
I sure hope that's not Wards answer lol

I have drill this weekend (cause y'know, three weeks of training, which only ended last Friday isn't enough training) and so I may not be quick to respond Saturday or Sunday. I also am having a family dinner tomorrow night, as my brother is returning to college up north soon. My family dinners usually last some time between one hour to two hours lol. Also, I was originally going to pick up my boyfriend from the airport tonight after having not seen him since last December, but with some delays in play, I now will be picking him up either tomorrow night or Sunday night. All in all, I may be very unresponsive this weekend. At the same time, I might be able to find time while at drill to respond often so I may not be nearly as unresponsive as I'm expecting myself to be.

ProbablyMore Responsive Than I will be lol. I make 1 week today at this job, and I'm getting thrown in as a solo manager this weekend O.o hope I can get all my trucks out on time T_T

andujarprime said:
ProbablyMore Responsive Than I will be lol. I make 1 week today at this job, and I'm getting thrown in as a solo manager this weekend O.o hope I can get all my trucks out on time T_T
I feel your pain my friend. When I worked as a manger for a major hardware store, there would be many days that I would be the only manager on duty and I had trucks lined up waiting to go out. Its a tough job. :P

andujarprime said:
You'll be awesome. No worries xD

zCrookedz said:
Hey @SilverFlight , not that its super important, but Leo did hand a book to Leia before he went to meet with Nyr.
Oh shoot! I read that this morning! I will edit right now.

@zCrookedz There, edited, its at the top of that paragraph.

@Baconhands I don't think anyone else is on the Tenacity anymore, so if you want to rp with the other players, I'd write that you heard those servants xD

SilverFlight said:
Oh shoot! I read that this morning! I will edit right now.

@zCrookedz There, edited, its at the top of that paragraph.

@Baconhands I don't think anyone else is on the Tenacity anymore, so if you want to rp with the other players, I'd write that you heard those servants xD
I really don't know what to put at the moment, it'll be better if he stays there for the moment.

I've already gotten Leandra back to her own room and now she's dressed accordingly for whenever the ball begins. ^^ And Luness is clearly preoccupied with Kallin and Otto at the moment. ^^;

Lol, aww, Kallin is so cute when he's embarrassed like this. :P

@SilverFlight By the way, are you going to make a departing post for Kallin in the character competition? If so, I'd love to read it unless spoilers were involved. :3

Also, I'm going to be with my boyfriend startinng tomorrow evening/night and leading up to next Saturday. I'll be with his family starting on Tuesday and so I really can't guarantee how often I'll be able to respond to anything. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight By the way, are you going to make a departing post for Kallin in the character competition? If so, I'd love to read it unless spoilers were involved. :3

Also, I'm going to be with my boyfriend startinng tomorrow evening/night and leading up to next Saturday. I'll be with his family starting on Tuesday and so I really can't guarantee how often I'll be able to respond to anything. ^^;
No time, I barely have time to post once in FableWood.

divyansh said:
Or to know that this post got any updates....CAUSE RPN DOESN"T NOTIFY!
Its great you're still posting in the OOC, but dude, you're part of the roleplay. Make a post :P

SilverFlight said:
No time, I barely have time to post once in FableWood.
Ah, understandable. Well, perhaps you can make a post in the OOC thread for us when you return, just so that we can enjoy the creative thought behind how Kallin would be disqualified from the character competition. Also, please keep that thread of Kallin in the last round bookmarked or something. Once there are no spoilers remaining, I would love to read it. ^^

I'm still here! I promise! I'm lurking, because... Because... Well, has the party actually started yet? If so I'll make another post but it seems Everyone is still setting up?

We are mostly setting up still. I believe in one or two more posts, Silver will be beginning the ball. I've got Leandra on standby in her room for when the ball is getting underway. I'll just have a servant hunt her down lol.

Okay Im home! Emotionally exhausted and physically drained, but home! Im working on reading what I missed, but can anyone give me a summary?

Overall, we're back in Castle Aerios and we're all basically getting dressed up for the ball. Specifically, Elena has proposed to Ward in secret and he accepted her proposal for the two to be married. Luness helped an injured Kallin to his room while Otto joined the pair and explained a recent nightmare to them. Otto ran off to find a healer for Kallin while he asked Luness to the ball while becoming wholly embarrassed in the moment lol. Um, Arianne and Leia are going to the ball together, Leo and Otto have already arrived to where the ball will begin and so has Nyr. Also, Leo recently broke the news to Nyr that his guardianship is going to be his top priority so when everything is done with Caraboss, Leo is going to be essentially leaving Nyr so he can focus on being a guardian and performing his duties. I can't really think of anything else that stood out. Otto had another run-in with that clothes lady from before if you remember her lol.

Thanks! I threw up a quick post, but Im about to pass out. Best week of my summer, but it was a little intense so Im off to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back