• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
It has certainly been an adventure tonight. I'll admit I've been having nightmares about driving alone in a strange country...and to top that off, it was dark when I had to do it...and I got lost. My goal was a tiny farmhouse waay out in the country...My gps took me to a farmhouse, but when it didn't look like the right one I nearly panicked. Luckily, it was only off by about 3 houses and the beekeeper I'm staying with went out to find me.

I felt a bit pathetic, fretting so much over something someone else wouldn't have given a second thought...but this is the one thing that truly scares me.
Hey, that's totally understandable when you're in another country and don't really know where anything is. I probably would've reacted the same way in all honesty. ^^;

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I would have flipped out!
Here's to the adventures and new experiences, Silver! I hope you have a wonderful time

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, both of you...this anxiety thing really isn't normal...but I hope, now I'm a bit familiar with the car and with things here it will get easier...I have a month here...it has to..

I'm sure it will! Just try to relax a bit and enjoy the beekeeping and we will keep you entertained!!

I'm really happy right now. I want to spread it.

I'm really happy as well. After all, my first tattoo has turned out brilliantly. :)

You'll get used to everything with a little time. Don't worry about what might happen. Just enjoy the moment. ^^

^^ You're right. I shall borrow that happiness right now. Enjoy the moment...yes. for now, the moment says sleep. Tomorrow is another day. I shall catch you tomorrow. xD

@zCrookedz Leandra is with Leia currently, as she had the same idea of interacting with her upon disembarking the Tenacity. :3

SilverFlight said:
It has certainly been an adventure tonight. I'll admit I've been having nightmares about driving alone in a strange country...and to top that off, it was dark when I had to do it...and I got lost. My goal was a tiny farmhouse waay out in the country...My gps took me to a farmhouse, but when it didn't look like the right one I nearly panicked. Luckily, it was only off by about 3 houses and the beekeeper I'm staying with went out to find me.

I felt a bit pathetic, fretting so much over something someone else wouldn't have given a second thought...but this is the one thing that truly scares me.
What if that bee man is a serial killer? he just planning to kilL u with his Bees O-O

So my mum is out of station and the maid is on a leave for a week so yea I am off to buy subway. :3 would try to make a post once I come back. Pray my keyboard doesn't start troubling me again.

DawnAntalios said:
Well she is there, she wants to get on good terms with her if she can :P
She does not want to make enemies - only friends.
By telling Leandra that she's the first one to protest though, that kinda puts her on the spotlight in a sense. Especially when she's not the only one to have protested such things.

Found a Luness candidate when she is looking at Kallin.

tumblr_mgjc0g5GJI1s080geo1_400.gif

Aaaand I'm back...after a 14 hour day. w00t! I am exhausted, but it feels good to be back in the field. This guy is the bee guru, I swear. I'm getting a free course in beekeeping. Which I sorely need because I am a complete rookie. xD There is definitely detriments to only seeing the research side of beekeeping. Here I actually get to learn from a guy who does this for a living. Ok, enough about this, time to catch up.

Well, considering how much interaction Leia just got, he missed quite a bit. xD

SilverFlight said:
Aaaand I'm back...after a 14 hour day. w00t! I am exhausted, but it feels good to be back in the field. This guy is the bee guru, I swear. I'm getting a free course in beekeeping. Which I sorely need because I am a complete rookie. xD There is definitely detriments to only seeing the research side of beekeeping. Here I actually get to learn from a guy who does this for a living. Ok, enough about this, time to catch up.
That sounds like an amazingly eventful, and fun day!! :D

Yeah, main story-wise, not much has really happened. Just a few side interactions here and there. Some character development as well (Otto).

@Bea Delaine Gaaar! Bea!!! You totally beat me to the punch!!! I Had it all planned and everything!!! (granted much much later...but still)

I will try not to sound like a zombie in my post...and advance the story then. I apologize if I fail in either endeavor ^^'

SilverFlight said:
I will try not to sound like a zombie in my post...and advance the story then. I apologize if I fail in either endeavor ^^'
We'll work with whatever you give us. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back