• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

xD soo badass! Dad didn't buy me a pony so i ride bears now lol

@Aldur Forgehammer xD u surprised me with the quick response >w> nice lurking skillz!

Lol, thanks @Aldur Forgehammer. Their names both start with a 'L' and I often get them confused without meaning to. xD

Lioness075 said:
Lol, thanks @Aldur Forgehammer. Their names both start with a 'L' and I often get them confused without meaning to. xD
Never fear! I am here!

Hey @divyansh, couple things, I don't see where you dodged the hammer attack so I am assuming that you just got squished by a giant hammer. Also, Bruin is heading for the ice which is where "few of the youths run into the ruins" and I seriously doubt that a giant raging bear is just going to let you turn and walk away. Any way to elaborate on these a bit so I can better understand and act with Bruin?

I certainly will. but did bruin attack me O.o i never realized. I thought lioness chara went into the ruins. If you are talking of the hammer in my post that wasn't at me >_>

Just for my reference there is this bridge I am near the middle then i moved more towards the ruins and bruin is where y'all gathered ( went to hug leo ) so am i correct about the positions

@zCrookedz

Oh so you are not exactly with our little group then? I assumed you joined us when the demon horses attacked.

That is why I assumed you got smooshed since I thought you were standing with us.

OH no I just yelled never attacked >_>

So is the big bear come to get me cause i went to ruins because ihe seems to be in a fight. I thought distracted so yay i can sneak in.

nah man I just saw the hammer go slam

Ah cool ^_^ thanks for clearing that up for me. You keep doing what you were doing. I will have a post up shortly, however I will be kinda busy today so I may or may not be on. @SilverFlight can take over Bruin if I take to long.

divyansh said:
I certainly will. but did bruin attack me O.o i never realized. I thought lioness chara went into the ruins. If you are talking of the hammer in my post that wasn't at me >_>
Just for my reference there is this bridge I am near the middle then i moved more towards the ruins and bruin is where y'all gathered ( went to hug leo ) so am i correct about the positions

@zCrookedz
Um, Leandra is on Bruin's back currently. She put her staff against his neck and is basically riding him to try and prevent him from following Leia and the others. She also did that to keep him from breaking the ice.

Why do we have soo many chara with name starting from L :'(

@Lioness075 I meant ward's chara lieae ( that moment when u are confused if it should be ae or ea and then u are like meh lets go with eae @SilverFlight u will get this joke )

zCrookedz said:
right now im trying to squash everybody.
Explains the smiles e-e gosh u are a evil lion!

divyansh said:
Why do we have soo many chara with name starting from L :'(
@Lioness075 I meant ward's chara lieae ( that moment when u are confused if it should be ae or ea and then u are like meh lets go with eae @SilverFlight u will get this joke )

Explains the smiles e-e gosh u are a evil lion!
Ah, yeah. We've got a few characters with L names lol. Though, I think you're the first person to get truly baffled by all of them. xD Struggle is real.

Post up! As I mentioned, please tell me if Vinter did anything she's not supposed to.

Looks at @Aldur Forgehammer 's post.

Sees something in bracket. Looks down. begins to look up, something caught my glance...."She started pacing towards Ylylore"

I knew u weren't up to any good!

divyansh said:
Looks at @Aldur Forgehammer 's post.
Sees something in bracket. Looks down. begins to look up, something caught my glance...."She started pacing towards Ylylore"

I knew u weren't up to any good!
*winks playfully*

It just means she loves you! Don't mind all the angry looks.

Awww so sweet. BUT WHY DID SHE SHOOT ME THEN! Q_Q BETRAYAL!

Btw u wrote artifact as artefact and nyahahahahha >:3 I told you! Flintlock at long range is bad ! U missed....don't lie ! It wasn't a warning! u missed with ur tiny little sissy hands!

Wait how skin me with a rusty blade like won't it take u hours....wouldn't the anger just run out by then? :P

Making a post now

divyansh said:
Awww so sweet. BUT WHY DID SHE SHOOT ME THEN! Q_Q BETRAYAL!
Btw u wrote artifact as artefact and nyahahahahha >:3 I told you! Flintlock at long range is bad ! U missed....don't lie ! It wasn't a warning! u missed with ur tiny little sissy hands!

Wait how skin me with a rusty blade like won't it take u hours....wouldn't the anger just run out by then? :P

Making a post now
She did it on purpose. You don't want Ylylore dead and I don't want to be OP.

I suppose there ain't no rest for the wicked then. Carry on! Make fun of piracy!

Please delete it :'( AT LEAST LET THE OTHERS CLICK IT!

I finally fixed that >-> Bloody hell rpn why u do stuff without my permission

@Aldur Forgehammer ^ pwease! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back