• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

But I am more adorable one :D

FML! I WROTE A WHOLE POST! COMP CRASHES! I AM LIKE RPN WILL HAVE IT SAVED NOPE! ALL DELETED! I HATE IT! IT WAS SOO PERFECTMY POST! :'(

divyansh said:
But I am more adorable one :D

FML! I WROTE A WHOLE POST! COMP CRASHES! I AM LIKE RPN WILL HAVE IT SAVED NOPE! ALL DELETED! I HATE IT! IT WAS SOO PERFECTMY POST! :'(
It's a sign. Don't be rude to Vinter.

._ . seems i got a good memory...effects of coffee? anyways > :D I got wrote it all back MUAHAHAH and tis even better this time! this is the sign e-e

Might wanna apply some cold water @Aldur Forgehammer

i am off to play a game...finally updated.

Holy crap, I get an hour for lunch O.o feels like I'm moving up in the world lol. So what's going on? We have some of our powers back and we have to find a jeweled pendant to help Master Bruin. I think that's what I gather so far. Any specifics I should be aware of?

andujarprime said:
Holy crap, I get an hour for lunch O.o feels like I'm moving up in the world lol. So what's going on? We have some of our powers back and we have to find a jeweled pendant to help Master Bruin. I think that's what I gather so far. Any specifics I should be aware of?
Yeah, the pendant's supposed to free Master Bruin's soul. Vinter and Ylylore have some kind of a showdown, Kallin, Luness, and Otto are away from the group and on their own. Achyls and Nyr are trying to help Ward's group. That's the summary, pretty much.

Cool. Btw Vinter is awesome. She made me wanna be a pirate so I went to play League. Only to log in and see that Gangplank was dead T_T I have a pirate itch that needs to be scratched now lol

@Aldur Forgehammer

andujarprime said:
Cool. Btw Vinter is awesome. She made me wanna be a pirate so I went to play League. Only to log in and see that Gangplank was dead T_T I have a pirate itch that needs to be scratched now lol
@Aldur Forgehammer
They killed Gangplank! Those bastards!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]They killed Gangplank! Those bastards!

[/QUOTE]
It'd mainly for the bilgewater story event. They just reworked him, no way they're removing him permanently lol but yeah Fortune killed him and got herself a fancy new skin lol

andujarprime said:
It'd mainly for the bilgewater story event. They just reworked him, no way they're removing him permanently lol but yeah Fortune killed him and got herself a fancy new skin lol
I tried him a bit earlier and I like him! It's a good rework. They kept the original things that made GP, GP.

Sorry that I have not been replying lately, I have been really sick.

Hopefully now I will be able to focus and concentrate better, so I shall be more active.

DawnAntalios said:
Sorry that I have not been replying lately, I have been really sick.
Hopefully now I will be able to focus and concentrate better, so I shall be more active.
Get well soon!

Hey, @andujarprime, I get you're trying to come back and join into the thick of things, but you've got a few things mixed up in your post and such. Like, Leo was attacking Bruin to distract him while Ward bit at Bruin's leg and Leandra was on Bruin's back with her staff against his throat. Recently, Bruin went on a rampage and sent Leandra flying onto the bridge after hitting her with his large hammer. Still waiting on Silver's reply to see what has happened to Ward so far.

Lioness075 said:
No, it's more of a 'we all stand around at attention or parade rest while the new commander is introduced and we have to listen to all of his achievements over the years and why he's so awesome' kinda ceremony. We'll probably end up standing around in the Georgian heat for up to two to three hours straight. It's going to truly suck.
Oh god I remember doing that in the cadets...full wool uniform, ceremony was 4 hours, 34C outside...we had one poor guy fall face down on the parade square, it was awful...

divyansh said:
Why do we have soo many chara with name starting from L :'(
@Aldur Forgehammer u will love it
SHUT UP

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Someone help me! I am bombarded by likes!

[/QUOTE]
What? xD

There seems to be a massive influx of likes coming to me from Silver's way.

SilverFlight said:
Oh god I remember doing that in the cadets...full wool uniform, ceremony was 4 hours, 34C outside...we had one poor guy fall face down on the parade square, it was awful...
Dang lol. But yeah, we've had that happen in the cadets at school before. We had a few heat casualties during training, but I never personally saw anyone pass out.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]There seems to be a massive influx of likes coming to me from Silver's way.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. That happens all the time when he comes back online and we've been chatting a ton during his absence.

Lioness075 said:
Dang lol. But yeah, we've had that happen in the cadets at school before. We had a few heat casualties during training, but I never personally saw anyone pass out.

Oh. That happens all the time when he comes back online and we've been chatting a ton during his absence.
@Aldur Forgehammer I read them all and was laughing hysterically for several minutes.

SilverFlight said:
@Aldur Forgehammer I read them all and was laughing hysterically for several minutes.
Good to know I can intentionally make someone laugh out loud. I am proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back