• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
We really use the like system here. That's why my post/like ratio is almost 50%...
's about 55% to be more precise.

Liking is also a great way to simply say you agree with someone or find what they said amusing without having to make a post to simply say that you agree or whatever. *shrug*

Lioness075 said:
Liking is also a great way to simply say you agree with someone or find what they said amusing without having to make a post to simply say that you agree or whatever. *shrug*
I agree with you. :D

fixed it a bit =) hope that flows with things better

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I tried him a bit earlier and I like him! It's a good rework. They kept the original things that made GP, GP.

[/QUOTE]
yeah I tried him after the rework and liked him then when I went to buy him cuz I finally got enough ip....he DED T_T oh well, I'll stick to my Varus for now

andujarprime said:
fixed it a bit =) hope that flows with things better

yeah I tried him after the rework and liked him then when I went to buy him cuz I finally got enough ip....he DED T_T oh well, I'll stick to my Varus for now
One does not simply kill Gangplank! I'm sure he is okay...or will return as Spooky Gangplank!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]One does not simply kill Gangplank! I'm sure he is okay...or will return as Spooky Gangplank!

[/QUOTE]
lol I think so too xD I will have to wait to buy him. till then stock up on oranges!!!

Also, @SilverFlight, I figured I'd wait for you to make another response with Kallin before moving on with Luness since only Otto has responded to the latest Luness post as of yet. ^^

Ok, now I'm confused what I should have Malachai do since he had run to Leandra while ward was on Bruin, or did thathey get resolved and I didn't realize it?

Well, Kai only thought to her and asked if she could stand. It's still reasonable for Ward to have rushed past Kai to heal Leandra while she was downed. I can make it work in my next post if that's all right with you. ^^

andujarprime said:
Ok, now I'm confused what I should have Malachai do since he had run to Leandra while ward was on Bruin, or did thathey get resolved and I didn't realize it?
You could grab Leandra while the bridge crumbles and get her to safety, I wrote that only the section under Bruin began to collapse, but you can widen the effect for a dramatic flare it you like xD

Oh and Leandra doesn't like Ylylore at all for his attitude and selfish nature that she's seen and heard so far. Luness hasn't met the guy yet, but she'll no doubt dislike him as well.

SilverFlight said:
You could grab Leandra while the bridge crumbles and get her to safety, I wrote that only the section under Bruin began to collapse, but you can widen the effect for a dramatic flare it you like xD
That would certainly make things more dramatic. :P

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
Vinter's already got a pretty good image about Ylylore... :P
I know, is why I brought it up, can you imagine Vinter at this point letting Ylylore anywhere near the Tenacity?

@divyansh Where we stand: Vinter doesn't like your char at all, Leandra thinks he's selfish and Leia thinks he's creepy....they won't let him join as it stands, it'll be really hard to find an excuse to get him to go along for the next arc ^^'

SilverFlight said:
I know, is why I brought it up, can you imagine Vinter at this point letting Ylylore anywhere near the Tenacity?
Exactly. She wouldn't. Unless Lucille begged her; but she would trust Vinter's word over Ylylore's most likely. You know, at this point it's hard to even see it happen with everything that's happened so far. Maybe you guys could smuggle him on the ship without her knowing or while I'm gone.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Exactly. She wouldn't. Unless Lucille begged her; but she would trust Vinter's word over Ylylore's most likely. You know, at this point it's hard to even see it happen with everything that's happened so far. Maybe you guys could smuggle him on the ship without her knowing or while I'm gone.

[/QUOTE]
Lucille would trust Vi's judgement unconditionally. Heck she'd probably turf the heroes if Vinter said they were no good. Pirates look out for their own ;D

But that's just it, I can't think of an excuse to smuggle him on board...

SilverFlight said:
Lucille would trust Vi's judgement unconditionally. Heck she'd probably turf the heroes if Vinter said they were no good. Pirates look out for their own ;D
But that's just it, I can't think of an excuse to smuggle him on board...
"Yo, I need a ride to the nearest bus stop so I can get to my Anonymous Greedy Wizards meeting. I'll even give you a few grams of gold, I ain't no freeloader."

"I'm sorry. We can't 'ave you turning ze people into pigs around ze ship!"

"Please?"

zqwnvqs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back