• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

divyansh said:
Ylylore : why u gotta be da rude man! It hurts...right in ze feel!
Me : lmao quality entertainment.

xD we'll atleast lioness charecter respects Ylylore :').

Oi @zCrookedz I hope bear Sama is a patient man >_>' cause Ylylore might piss him off.
Haha, sorry, but she has no respect for him. She's just too kindhearted to be rude to anyone.

@Lioness075 you don't need to be that honest.

Yay we can call urself diaper gang ! ( even though most are teenager, I doubt puberty gang sounds as cool)

@zCrookedz we'll Ylylore always had the power of bluffing ;) shoo don't tell vin

divyansh said:
@Lioness075 you don't need to be that honest.
Yay we can call urself diaper gang ! ( even though most are teenager, I doubt puberty gang sounds as cool)

@zCrookedz we'll Ylylore always had the power of bluffing ;) shoo don't tell vin
Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come across as rude or something if it did. ^^; Was just saying how Leandra actually felt.

divyansh said:
Ylylore always had the power of bluffing ;) shoo don't tell vin
Remember that Vinter owns half of the ship the group travels in. Besides, you're trying to bluff a pirate! Vinter knows how to play her cards well. She'll call Ylylore's bluff immediately.

Just letting you all know that I will most likely be gone August 1st through the 8th on a mission trip. There is a small chance I will be able to get online, but its very, VERY small.

Heading out to have dinner and see the new Mission Impossible movie with my family. Will post another Luness response once @zCrookedz responds. I'll also probably end up putting out Leandra's reply once I get home.

Sorry, finished up my last shift at this old position xD heading home now will respond to what I can in about an hour :) no more 4am shift for me lol

Already heading out so Luness reply will have to be put out later. ^^;

Luness post will be up in the AM. Making a quick Leandra post for now.

Sorry for stubborn Luness post and such, but I have to get ready to leave soon and I can't be late today. My company is having a change of command ceremony, as we're getting a new commander / captain. But I can't be late, as we have to do a few rehearsals ahead of time and all that good stuff. Luckily, I should be done around noon today and then I can finally return to my normal posting with both of my characters. ^^

Best of luck! ^

wait will there be food in the ceremony ? If they have something awesome then just smuggle some for me :D

divyansh said:
Best of luck! ^
wait will there be food in the ceremony ? If they have something awesome then just smuggle some for me :D
No, it's more of a 'we all stand around at attention or parade rest while the new commander is introduced and we have to listen to all of his achievements over the years and why he's so awesome' kinda ceremony. We'll probably end up standing around in the Georgian heat for up to two to three hours straight. It's going to truly suck.

.__.' oh well shit! That is harsh. Well if the chairman of my school comes ( most likely next month ), we will too be standing like that in the tropical heat that india presents. :'( I can totally relate to how u feel. Like in my case they treat that old man with soo much respect that he gets a glass of water in a silver tray with a fork and a spoon.....See i can understand people might want to drink with the help of spoon ( people can be strange ) BUT WHY ON EARTH A FORK! NO SENSE MADE AT ALL!

Lol, the fork would soil any attempts to drink the water. xD

Oh yeah, but the worst part about standing in the Georgian heat is the uniform that we wear by standard. We'll be sweating within a minute thanks to it. Just Google Image 'US Army ACUs'.

I feel for you, folks. But here's a whole different story. Today it rained and instead of actually cooling stuff down, it's literally so hot...

My post is nearly up. Erm I think I might have made Ylylore a little too sadistic...erm well lets see how this goes.

divyansh said:
Ylylore followed the girl with silver haired girl
Oooooo... o ho ho... Don't you dare!

I have a feeling Ylylore and Vinter will be rivals best friends!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Oooooo... o ho ho... Don't you dare!
I have a feeling Ylylore and Vinter will be rivals best friends!

[/QUOTE]
How dare u misquote me! " Ylylore followed the girl with silver hair " U made me recheck for the mistake !

Yes me will be of enemies rainbow buddies

@SilverFlight Don't forget that Luness is currently on Bruin's back with her staff against his throat in an attempt to hold him back as well. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back