• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

divyansh said:
*note to self* Don't miss off lioness. You will die....you certainly will die. =w='
^__^ that is cool though!
Um, I'm here to defend people, not kill them lol. But yeah, it can both fun and annoying at times depending on what's going on. ^^;

BTW @Lioness075 u got typos in one of ur post in page 520. And the emotion in the last post :') I feels

Yes indeed to protect. But u still why would i want to piss you off e-e' I like living with all my bones intact. >w>

@SilverFlight I don't know where u find your monsters or long tongue lemurs but man...they are creepy as hell!

xD leo continues his bullying! lmao! wait @zCrookedz WHY COULDN'T U GIVE US A CUTE BABY BEAR AS WELL! QwQ

Now to see how ylylore reacted to all this.

on second thoughts, my post isn't exactly needed right now so i am off to sleep. :') I have to stay twice as long in school tom, special extra class. ( not my fault that i take holidays! I am just lazy! ). Will make a post once i get up.

the_dragon_nidhogg_by_vendetta535.jpg

I want this as my pet. Can I? :3

Corrected mentioned spelling mistakes. ^^

DawnAntalios said:
the_dragon_nidhogg_by_vendetta535.jpg

I want this as my pet. Can I? :3
Somehow, I don't foresee this working out.

Hahaha aww, I can see that too! Ignore what I put orginally, Achyls shall look like this as a child!! :D

And @DawnAntalios, Nyr is so sweet, the connection between the two sisters is too cute!!!

Oh you have put up one young Achyls? I am sorry, I am so blind I searched one cause I could not find the original.

Also Nyr loves her sister, more dearly than her own life.

divyansh said:
I think Ylylore's family had a goblin in its lineage XDDDD
that would exsplain the hostility there.

Sorry I havn't made any more posts for Bruin, I am waiting on Silver to make sure progressing the story is alright.

SilverFlight said:
Its all fine, keep going ^^ I want to apologize for my short posts lately, I feel terrible...
It's the quality that matters, not the quantity, Silver. You do you!~

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6600-divyansh/ said:
@divyansh[/URL]
I'm sorry!
Ylylore : why u gotta be da rude man! It hurts...right in ze feel!

Me : lmao quality entertainment.

xD we'll atleast lioness charecter respects Ylylore :').

Oi @zCrookedz I hope bear Sama is a patient man >_>' cause Ylylore might piss him off.

I will make a post tom, gonna wait for response from bear sama and anyone else.

I will make a post tom, gonna wait for response from bear sama and anyone else.

I seriously need to come up with better powers for Vinter... I mean not being able to panic is good and all, but it doesn't cut it in a serious fight.

@divyansh You mess with the bull and you get the horns. Or in this case, you mess with the young lass and you get the sharp tongue and your feelings hurt.

@zCrookedz nice post. :3

Though I started to like bear Sama. Now I just hate that bitch I mean witch! This is why I don't like animals in stories, they get me emotional and stuff !

We'll I did get my powers back so I think the sissy should watch her tongue or she might be turned into a pig >:3 nyahahahaga!

@SilverFlight so we all gonna stay kids :3 xS that actually sound fun! Who need beer when u got milk! Right guys? Guys?

^-^'

divyansh said:
We'll I did get my powers back so I think the sissy should watch her tongue or she might be turned into a pig >:3 nyahahahaga!
SOME, Silver was very clear about only getting SOME of our powers back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back