• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Well, I don't know about the others, but I had Leandra following Ward so she should be at his side and I'd imagine Elena would be near him as well. Especially since I made it so that Leandra saw your guy in my last post.

U did >_> Sorry never really refershed will fix it out but the main action would be same. I will scare y'all! AND UR KITTY WILL RUN TOO MUAHAHAHAH > :D

Just to be correct. A blond kid, a girl with a staff, a lion cub and a small girl with a pistol. They all are behind right?

Sorry, but my kitty is going on a different adventure and won't be present.

Um, Elena is there too and she's a brunette. I think Quincy is tagging along and so she's a kelpie and currently in her foal form. I'm not sure, but Anya and Alex (little dragon) along with Malachai (another little dragon) should all be there as well.

Yeah, most of the group is with Ward right now. The only ones not currently present are Luness (werecat), Kallin (mage), Nyr (dread raven), Achyls (raven), and Otto (werewolf).

Okay, so Quincy is in her human form, not as a foal lol.

Q-Q why u do this! Now i must re-edit...just when i had done it! ^

Oh and I will delete my post and repost as no one has responded to it. :P

@Lioness075 shhhh....don't tell anyone

Lol, well, those two were catching up sonce they'd been a bit absent in the recent events. I haven't responded yet because you said you were doing edits.

Lol, well, Luness would be giving someone scars if they tried to bully Otto since he's one of her packmembers.

Hmm.. this is true :P I suppose it is good that someone stopped her, even though Leo made child Quincy very sad, although for a very brief second

@divyansh Vinter (the girl with the pistol) is around 12, so I'm assuming she's a bit taller than the group.

Yeah, not everyone is exactly a toddler. Leandra is around 12 years old as well.

If you go back and look at everyone's kid pics then you'd have a better idea of how old everyone looks.

The kids looked like little toddlers to me....>-> anything below 13 is a toddler to me. Just my perspective. I am not saying u like 5 or 6 but yea u still children. not even in ur teens :P xD and vinter still has to go through her puberty again :P till then enjoy the high pitch screams.

Btw i went away for like a dinner and u guys gave me 10 notifications from the same rp like WTH! Why u spaaam me q-q

@zCrookedz <-< then i will bully both the pups > :D NYAHAHAHAHHA I AM EVIL!

*reads what u all rped*

Why! I cri! Why do people always find me being intimidating funny and cute. Same happens in real life! D: EVEN LEO IS LAUGHING NOW! and xD the pool seems to be into some fishy business.

Thank you quincy QwQ finally someone gave me some respect! Ward stop being a smart ass >w> a water guardian can use fire see its blue!!!! <w<

Btw isn't that old pistol having a bad accuracy ? Oh wait more disrespect. >w> I have something special planned for vin now.

Anyways nice rping laughed alot :D .

Now to make a post.

There's only one pup in the group so I'm a bit confused by what you mean by there being two pups lol.

divyansh said:
anything below 13 is a toddler to me.
That still doesn't make them toddlers. A toddler is a young child who just learned to walk.

divyansh said:
Btw isn't that old pistol having a bad accuracy ?
Depends on who's shooting it. It's pretty hard to miss at short range.

Pup cub >-> same order!

Ohkay won't call them toddlers.

At short range it is scary! Like a freaking ball of metal. *shiver shiver*

Okay.

I was just saying that calling a lion cub, a pup would confuse most people. I'm not really trying to get all scientific and specific here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back